35

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 35: Visions in various places in

  China’s Y Autonomous Region, a few climbers ran down on the top of the snow-covered mountain. They didn’t care about the equipment dropped on their bodies, and even the oxygen cylinders used to protect their lives fell. No one will pick it up.

  A short man in a red down jacket ran to the back, yelling to the fellow travellers in front of him as he ran: "Brother Chen, what's the matter with Lao Jiang, why is he biting someone suddenly?"

  Brother Chen in front Running out of breath, he turned his head back and said, "Who knows what his nerves are, let's run, and if you don't run Ding San, our end will be our end!"

  "Fuck, it's hard for labor and management to climb, climb up, and still I'm planning to take a picture as a commemorative picture. It took less than two minutes for TM to be like this," said the bearded man in the middle.

  A few of them organized to climb the top of M Peak together in the post bar. There were originally five people in the group, but now there are only three of them left.

  Lao Jiang, who was with him, didn’t know what was going on. He turned into a rabies man when he came back from the toilet. He bit him when he saw people. Ding San was bitten by him without guarding. He even bit him in a few minutes. It became the same symptom as Lao Jiang.

  Fortunately, because of the cold on the mountain, they all wore thick clothes. The outer jacket of the bearded bear was only scratched and not damaged.

  The three of them didn't care about the equipment and expensive cameras when the situation was bad, and ran away.

  As they ran, the mountain road has become rugged. When they came up, they still needed to support themselves with trekking poles carefully, not to mention the time when they went down, no matter how anxious, the three of them could only fumble down slowly. Going down the mountain.

  But at this time, Lao Jiang and Ding San behind him had already chased him, and the bearded man standing on the rugged and steep slope couldn't take care of that much. He took the trekking pole he carried with him and hit the front leg of Lao Jiang. Lao Jiang was tripped and rolled down because of the mountain road.

  Then Brother Chen did the same, picking up a branch on the ground and tripping Ding San, causing him to roll off.

  The three of them were a bit scared while remaining after the disaster. Are they like homicides?

  "TM's, even if I kill someone, I can't be bitten by them. It's disgusting," said the bearded angrily.

  "If someone asks about us after going down the mountain, we will say that they accidentally fell off the cliff. No one knows? Right now there are only three of us." Chen Ge just thought of this method, but didn't know the other two. People are willing to cooperate.