135

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 135

  Yin Chengtian did not come down to eat the dinner when he went to the Antique City . He has not succeeded in growing a seed until it germinates. Shi Jin called him to eat and he couldn’t take care of it, so Shi Jin had no choice but to get some for him. The food was delivered to the side house.

  It was not until the next morning that Yin Chengtian finally succeeded in ripening the first seed. He was holding a small yellow bud and went to Su Jin excitedly, but when he went downstairs, he knew that Su Jin and the Lu team went out together. He had no choice but to return to the room to continue to spawn the remaining seeds, hoping to successfully spawn all five seeds before the two returned.

  The family actually didn't worry about the safety of Su Jin and Lu Hao, because even in a critical situation, the two of them could still hide in the space.

  So they started the first day of separate operations today: Su Jin and Lu Hao went to find weapons, and they continued to clean up the zombies in the villa area.

  In fact, Nie Qing also wanted to follow along to see what the Antique City looked like, but he made a bet with Lu Guanhai today that it would be more than seeing who killed more zombies, so he didn't follow.

  Seeing that two people are not to be outdone every day, others also find it fun, Lu Hao is also quite helpless, I don't know since when, his father and his master have met each other, and everything is more advanced.

  The three armored vehicles have been cleaned by Huang Yunxiang and Lin Tianzhen, but Su Jin has no plans to drive these three. The road conditions in the city are changeable. They must be ready to abandon the vehicles at any time, although she has room to put the cars in. , But if you encounter other survivors, the space may be exposed.

  So Su Jin took out the old car that Su's father and Su's mother drove before in H city.

  "Xiaojin, Xiaohao, be careful of everything" Su Xiangzhe said.

  "You too"

  Su Jin nodded, Mao Qiqi is there, and everyone's strength is also there, she is not very worried.

  The driver is Su Jin. Although she didn't drive very much in City H before, she was actually an "old driver" who had obtained a driver's license for four or five years. In addition, she often drove in the team in her previous life. She thinks her car skills are good.

  "Wait when you're tired, change me," said Lu Hao, who was sitting in the co-pilot.

  "No, I'm not tired" Su Jin refused categorically.

  "..."

  "Haw,"

  a familiar cry came from the back seat. Although Su Jin didn't turn his head to look at it, he knew who the cry came from.