47

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 47 uneasy

  Su Su mother father, Nie Qinghe Lu Guanhai a pedestrian found pharmacies, bookstores and grain stores want to transfer several, in fact, Lin Tianhui fancy a clothing store, but she found the store's clothes are Some of the more fashionable trendy brands don't seem to be suitable for escape, Lin Tianhui thought it was a pity.

  And Su Xiangzhe, Nie Qing, and Lu Guanhai wandered around the bookstore. There was no one in the bookstore. The little girl at the front desk just raised her eyelids when she saw someone coming, and didn't even bother to say hello.

  The bookstore is not big, but there are many books, ranging from astronomy and geography to agriculture, forestry and animal husbandry, and there are several cabinets of discs and CD-ROMs. Su Xiangzhe told Nie Qing that this kind of disc is outdated, and people now download it directly from the Internet and will not buy it anymore.

  "This small piece can actually watch a TV series?" Nie Qing seemed to have heard some surprised information, how to do it well, he is a fan of drama~~~

  "This still needs a machine to play , to How can there be electricity for us at that time" Su Xiangzhe said in a low voice.

  "Why there is no electricity, Xiaojin and her..." Lu Guanhai almost missed his mouth. He wanted to say what he needed in his son and daughter-in-law's space, as well as generators. Seeing both of them looking at him strangely, he had to sloppy sloppy eyes vaguely. Fortunately, the two of them didn't have any doubts. It was too dangerous. Lu Guanhai silently slapped himself on the mouth.

  Although Nie Qing knows that Su Jin has room to put things, he doesn't know that Su Jin also has a generator such as an artifact. He is also very disappointed at the moment. It is a waste. By then, many TV shows will not be available. It seems these few He's going to stay up all night to catch the drama

  In the end, Su Xiangzhe and the group just went back. After all, bookstores and pharmacies are not just needed. Grain and oil stores can be considered, but these are relatively far away from home, so they plan to go back and discuss again. .

  After a few people went home, after calculating today's expenses, their heads suddenly became big, and there were still 500W that had not been spent.

  Lin Xiuyuan rolled his eyes and said, "I can't do it anymore. I won't spend money in my life. Why is my family so rich?"

  "Dad, mom, how are the stores you saw today?" Su Jin asked.

  "They are all very good, not a large shop, especially a bookstore, the rent is low, but there are a lot of books and CDs, but we may not need these things," Su Xiangzhe said to his daughter.

  Hearing about bookstores and pharmacies, Su Jin suddenly had an idea. When she decides to have time, she will go to the stores mentioned by her parents. If possible, she will buy it on the spot.