52

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 52 The Pill Room

  Since the bookstore and the pharmacy are next to each other, Su Jin and the three are planning to come to these two stores to collect things first.

  The key to the bookstore was handed over to Su Jin after Su Jin signed the contract. Su Jin picked up the key and shook it in front of the two of them. Nie Qing happily kept urging to hurry up. Su Jin opened the door with a smile. Lu Hao closed the door and locked the door, closed the windows and pulled the curtains, and checked whether all the monitoring devices were closed.

  Su Jin was relieved to start putting things in. Thinking of the space in the study room, there seemed to be no bookshelf, so she simply put the whole shelf in.

  Nie Qing has been watching the discs in the audiovisual area. He roughly counted them. At least there are several thousand discs here. It's a pity that some of them are dubbed in foreign languages ​​that he doesn't understand. It seems that the speed of learning modern Chinese characters is going to be accelerated. what.

  Su Jin quickly collected all the shelves in the house, including the speakers that the store manager gave her and a complete set of home theater playback equipment, and even the desks and chairs for reading books in the bookstore. She hopes that her family will be in the future. Even in the last days, there is time to read and study, and human civilization cannot forget it.

  After doing this, a few people went to the pharmacy across the street again. As before, Su Jin emptied the entire pharmacy’s inventory and shelves. When she saw these medicines, she suddenly thought of the pill room in the space. Because of time issues, she forgot a very important thing.

  "Uncle Nie, are you familiar with alchemy?" Su Jin asked.

  "I can't say familiar, I can only say a little bit. What's the matter, girl, are you still interested in this?" Although he has no practical experience in alchemy, he has also read many alchemy books when living in seclusion on the mountain. Understand a little bit.

  "There is a pill room in Luzhai, and there are a lot of pills in it. I want to see which ones can be taken by the family" Su Jin said.

  "Pill room?" Nie Qing became interested.

  "Let's talk about it when we get in the car, it's all collected here." Su Jin didn't want to waste time. She wanted to go to the grain and oil store later.

  "Xiaojin, why don't you take the master in first. I will drive to the grain and oil store. You can stay there for 3 hours before coming out," Lu Hao said, because it takes about 20 minutes to drive from here to the grain and oil store. He just needs to follow Just navigate to it.

  "Well, we should be out soon." Su Jin also agreed with this method. After all, more time can now make more preparations.

  So after the three of them got in the car, Su Jin and Nie Qing entered the space together. Their car had already been filmed, so the pedestrians outside could not see the inside of the car.