167

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 167 Iron Needle

  Su Jin listened to her grandpa and grandma’s emotions and expressed her empathy. She is a person who has lived again, and the things she experienced in the previous life are still vivid. Humans want to survive in the last days, in addition to being with zombies and In addition to fighting against mutated animals and plants, we must also guard against our compatriots, otherwise if we are betrayed, we will never know how to die.

  There are still many rooms at the back of the house. Su Jin directly moved these shelves neatly. At first glance, it really looks like a large supermarket. Coupled with some of the materials they collected before, there are really a lot of things in the space.

  It's just...

  Su Jin looked at the gray mist that was a little closer in the distance of the stream, sighed and took out a handful of crystal nuclei from the storage bag. The crystal nucleus turned into a little bit of spiritual power and dissipated in the air, the mist It faded back again.

  It seems that the collection of crystal nuclei and beast nuclei can't be stopped. Even if it will be enough for a while, as long as the space exists, it needs spiritual power supply. If you don't save more, don't talk about upgrading the space in the future. It is difficult to maintain the status quo.

  Su Jin walked to the vacuum packaging machine that Waijust was in use, and found that Grandpa had already tried to pack a lot of things, such as braised pork, braised eggs, corn, peanuts...

  "I plan to bake some more crepes, which will last longer. "Preservation of "

  Lin Yunguo " said while filling bags. When food was scarce, his generation grew up eating cakes. Regardless of the thickness, the round one seemed to be happy.

  "Pancakes? This is good. It can satisfy your hunger and is convenient to carry!"

  Su Jin remembered the dried mixed noodles buns he had eaten before. He continued to eat the dregs while eating, for fear of wasting any grain. If it were made into grandpa The pancakes in the mouth can also be used as dry food to satisfy one's hunger when going out, and the flour in the space can be continuously supplied.

  "Grandpa, grandpa, just do this, and we will come to the space to help you pancakes when we are fine in the future."

  "Haha, your grandmother and I have too much free time here. Doing things can pass the time. It's not easy for you to work outside. You should take more rest if you have time," Lin Yunguo said with a smile.

  Li Xiuying also echoed. Originally, the two of them regarded themselves as the logistics staff of the team. If they didn't do something, how could they reflect the value of the two of them?

  "You two are already valuable. We can eat delicious meals when we come back, so we have more energy to go outside and work hard," Su Jin said while squeezing a peanut.