141

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 141 Liang Jiuhui

  Yin Chengtian got his wish and got the affirmation of the great god Su Jin. After two days and one night, he finally succeeded in catalyzing the five seeds. Although they were only yellow buds, they could not even see any green, but He was very satisfied, at least, he got a nod from Su Jin.

  "From tomorrow, the vegetables in the garden outside will be taken care of by you. You have to use powers to nourish them every day until they bloom and bear fruit."

  Yin Chengtian's wood powers are still very weak, and they are still very slow to grow plants. , Let alone let him go to fight with the wood element, so now Su Jin can only let him practice slowly from the simplest.

  Yin Chengtian nodded heavily, turned and walked towards the courtyard. He knew that his power was awakened later than others and was weak, but Su Jin was his target, so he didn't feel discouraged at all.

  Shi Jin took a bite of the apple and sighed. In the past few days, Yin Chengtian has been practicing abilities like a chicken blood, and even the slot is too lazy to vomit with him. He can only play with the local tyrant Jin. Fortunately, the local tyrant Kim didn't dislike him very much.

  In the evening, as soon as Su Jin and Lu Hao entered the space, they heard Huang Yunxiang scolding his uncle Lin Cheng. Su Jin curiously asked Mao Qiqi sitting next to her. This was the first time she saw her uncle being scolded.

  "Well, it seems that my uncle buried himself in the soil, and my aunt said that he soiled all of Lu's house," Mao Qiqi said while eating peaches.

  Buried in the soil?

  Su Jin couldn't help laughing after hearing it, even Lu Hao laughed. This uncle must have heard them say that the earth zombie buried himself in the sand, and made such a fuss.

  ————————————————

  Liang Wei and Liang Jiuqing did not return immediately after Su Jin and Lu Hao left. Instead, they took some people to the bus terminal after the explosion to collect the crystal nucleus. Up.

  When they arrived at the passenger terminal, they could see the surrounding situation clearly.

  Where is there any passenger terminal? The entire wall was bombed without a trace. The original passenger terminal has been razed to the ground, and even some surrounding buildings have been affected to varying degrees.

  Those two people were able to escape from the dead, what kind of strength is this?

  And when they registered in the refuge at the time, they didn't register their abilities. Generally speaking, people with abilities would proudly fill in their abilities, for fear that others would not know that he was a abilities.