62

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 62 The Potential of Violent Lolita

  Just now when they were watching the battle, Mao Zhihang had been analyzing with Lin Tianzhen how to be stable and accurate. Lin Tianzhen also listened to it, so she looked a little better than Lin Tianhui's situation.

  This is indeed the case. Lin Tianzhen looks weak, but she is also the most stable.

  Following the essentials taught by Mao Zhihang, she concentrated all her strength on the two hands holding the hilt of the knife, and slashed at the zombies in front of her.

  Thanks to more than half a month of exercise and the effect of marrow washing pills, the chopped zombies fell to the ground instantly!

  "Wow, mom is great"

  Mao Qiqi's clapping and cheers came from behind.

  There is still a zombie left in the yard, and Mao Qiqi is the only child who has not taken a shot.

  Lin Tianzhen couldn't bear to let such a small child do such a bloody thing, and Mao Zhihang didn't want the child to face it. She was too young.

  I saw Su Jin took out a beautiful folding knife and handed it to Mao Qiqi. This knife was also bought at the exhibition at the glasses man. At that time, she thought it was very suitable for Mao Qiqi.

  "Wow, Sister Xiao Jin, this knife is so beautiful, like a shell," Mao Qiqi said lovingly while holding the knife.

  "This knife is called a female folding knife. If Kiki likes it, I will give it to you." Su Jin touched her head.

  "Can you really give it to me?" Mao Qiqi was a little shy.

  "Well, if you and sister go to kill the monster, I will send you off," Su Jin said.

  Unexpectedly, Mao Qiqi didn't hesitate, and immediately replied: "Okay!"

  "Xiao Jin..." Lin Tianzhen looked at Su Jin worriedly.

  Su Jin patted her aunt on the shoulder and said, "Don't worry, Auntie, I won't let Qiqi suffer a little bit. She will face it sooner or later, okay?"

  Lin Tianzhen nodded and hugged her daughter again. Mao Zhihang was also a little choked. She squatted down and hugged his baby girl, leaning on her shoulder and said: "Come on, Mom and Dad will cheer you up!"

  "Well, I'm not afraid. I will be as good as Sister Xiaojin in the future," Mao Qiqi said with a serious face.

  Looking at Mao Qiqi, who was not afraid at all, even Nie Qing and Lu Guanhai praised her for her bravery. No one would have thought that such a small child could have this courage. After all, to kill a zombie, even their adults thought at first. hard to accept.

  In fact, Su Jin didn't intend to let Mao Qiqi really kill a zombie two taller than her. She just wanted Mao Qiqi to experience the feeling of facing the zombies, so as not to be frightened and yelled in the future.

  She remembered seeing a little boy who was older than Kiki when she was escaping in her previous life. After seeing the zombie, she peeed his pants in terror, and only cried and screamed, because the little boy’s family is no longer there. The captain felt that his cry would draw the zombies over, and directly threw him halfway. At that time, a whole vehicle of people looked at the child who was left in the middle of the road, and no one said to save him.

  So if you can teach Mao Qiqi to kill zombies, you must at least teach her to escape.

  Su Jin called Lu Hao, let Lu Hao hold Mao Qiqi, stand on one side, and teach her how to attack the zombies.

  Mao Qiqi listened carefully. Although the monster in front of her looked terrifying, her heart was full of courage. These all came from the quiet sense of security given to her by the family.

  Su Jin and Lu Hao were both surprised. Mao Qiqi couldn't see any fear in her eyes. She was worried that Mao Qiqi would be scared and cry by herself. Thinking of her mother who was scared to cry just now, Su Jin silently closed her mouth.

  The family behind him was also quite surprised, thinking that he was not as brave as Mao Qiqi, who was seven or eight years old, and they were a little bit ashamed.

  "Sister Xiao Jin, if caught by a monster, will I become a monster too?" Mao Qiqi asked.

  "Yes, so Kiki must never get caught. If she can't beat her, learn to escape first, you know?"

  "Well, I see, can I hit him?" Mao Qiqi asked, pointing to the struggling zombies in front.

  "Does Qiqi dare?"

  Lu Hao felt that they seemed to be able to teach her something further, as the saying goes.

  "Dare, I also want to fight monsters" Mao Qiqi's firm and powerful answer surprised the whole family.

  So Su Jin motioned to her aunt to pass the watermelon knife she had just taken over, and gave it to Mao Qiqi.

  "Qiqi, elder sister beat him with you, okay?" Su Jin asked with a smile.

  After receiving Mao Qiqi's sweet hello, Su Jin asked Mao Qiqi to hold the handle of the knife, and then she held Mao Qiqi's hand and cut off at the head of the zombie.

  Lu Hao noticed that at the moment when Mao Qiqi cut the zombie, he did not close his eyes in fear, but kept watching the zombie's head fall to the ground. He also looked at his head on the ground with joy and cheered: "Sister Xiao Jin, we succeeded."

  Many years later, Lu Hao, looking at Loli, who was so excited by the blood in the team, couldn't help but shook his head. Thinking of this scene, the soft little dumplings of the year were led by them step by step on a path of no return. what.

  "Oh my god, violent little loli" Lin Xiuyuan ran over and squeezed Mao Qiqi's face. How did he feel that his cousin and cousin were equally tough?

  In the praise of everyone, Mao Qiqi returned to her mother's embrace. She squeezed her small fist, and the corners of her mouth rose slightly. The touch of the zombie's head just cut off with Sister Xiao Jin is still there. It seems, a bit fun~

  (End of this chapter) )

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com