50

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 50 Family Reaction When

  Lu Hao was in the team, he received a WeChat message from Su Jin, asking him if he could leave work early today, and finally sent two more words: "Lu Zhai".

  After Lu Hao saw it, he understood what Su Jin meant. It seemed that the family members already knew it, but he was not worried in his heart. He believed Su Jin would handle it well.

  The fact is indeed as he expected, no one in the family wants to stay in the space all the time to avoid the end times.

  "Although I also think this space is very good, it will be much more convenient with it, but I also agree with everyone's opinions. If you hide here, you can hide for a while, and you can't hide for a lifetime," Lin Cheng said.

  "Yes,

  Xiaojin , our Lin family, we didn't shrink our heads tortoises" Lin Tianzhen said with an unexpected pride.

  "Yes, Su Jin, we have all been preparing for the end of the world for so long. You don't want us to hide here forever, right? I want to go out and kill the Quartet and make the world famous," Lin Xiuyuan said eagerly.

  "Okay, you Lin boy, ambitious, ha ha ha" Nie Qing was happy when he heard the words famous in the world, much more ambitious than his apprentice.

  "Xiao Jin, you have heard everyone's opinions. What do you think?" Li Xiuying asked. She was still very satisfied with the performance of the family. Even Mao Qiqi did not say that she wanted to hide in it, but that she wanted to fight with him. Everyone together.

  "Grandma, I understand what everyone means. I am very pleased that none of our family members want to settle down. In fact, I think so too. There are too many unstable factors in the last days, and our own strength is true. Strong, but grandma, I hope you and grandpa stay in the space forever" Su Jin said while watching the faces of the two old people.

  Both Li Xiuying and Lin Yunguo are about 65 years old. Even at this age, they are objects to be protected. Even if they follow them outside the space, everyone will not let the two elderly people take risks, so just stay in the space. inside. Moreover, the aura in the space and the slowness of time are also very helpful to the life of the elderly.

  Lin Yunguo breathed a sigh of relief. He was not worried about his own safety, but had been worried recently that he and his wife would become a drag on everyone. If people can really live here, it would not be a big help if he and his wife are here.

  "Grandma, grandpa, you think, you can be our logistics staff in the space, there are electricity and water in it, and our food will depend on you in the future. And you can also be our support in this space. "Staff," Su Jin comforted, she was afraid the two elderly people would think more about it.