182

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 182 The Mobilization Meeting

  At this time, Lu Hao had already hung up the signboard. Seeing that Su Jin was back, he walked over and stood beside her naturally.

  Standing at the back, Guo Yang found that as long as the two were together, they had not been more than half a meter apart. Lu Hao seemed to always stand behind Su Jin.

  He suddenly remembered the golden retriever that he had raised at home when he was a child. It seemed to be the same, always following his grandfather and him, like a guardian.

  His buddy is really a good man with a loyal dog!

  "Xiao Jin, where is your mother?"

  Su Xiangzhe walked out of the shop and asked. He thought Lin Tianhui would come back with Su Jin.

  "She started to work today, Yao Yi took her to the scene" Su Jin said with a smile.

  "So fast?!"

  Su Xiangzhe was a little bit disappointed while surprised. Lin Tianhui has been with him these days, and he is really not used to going to work like this.

  "Don't worry, Dad, Mom is happy. If you want to see her, you can go to see her on the spot."

  Su Jin could see Su Xiangzhe's reluctance. In fact, she is also a little uncomfortable. After all, everyone has been acting together for so long. But if you want to improve Lin Tianhui's healing powers, this path is the fastest.

  Su Xiangzhe was about to say that he didn't want to. At this time, Liao Yifan in the shop had already greeted Su Jin to go inside, but they had arranged for a long time.

  Su Jin walked into the shop and found that there were many colorful ribbons and various flower baskets she took out of the space hanging in the shop, as well as some shelves and tables that she had collected before.

  Going further, you can see Mao Qiqi's paintings on the shelves, as well as a few decorative potted plants.

  Then look inside, there is nothing left.

  "That's it?" Su Jin was stunned.

  "That's all. We have arranged all the things that can be arranged, and the other goods are in Guo Yang's space," Liao Yifan said.

  Well, this shop seems to be completely different from what she imagined!

  ...In

  a clearing near Longyue Mountain Villa, the people who participated in the construction of the base were all gathered this morning. They have been divided into groups according to their abilities and abilities, and each group is equipped with a soil element. Of course, there are also many ordinary people with abilities such as gold, water, and power. They are all here at the moment to participate in today's mobilization meeting.