166

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 166 Progress

  "Then, that Yifan"

  Lin Tianhui said while looking at Liao Yifan who was still trying to pour water into Guo Yang's mouth. Guo Yang had just obviously moved manually, and now he was squinting at Liao Yifan.

  When Fanfan personally fed water, Fang had to hold back.

  It was not until Guo Yang drank the water obediently that Liao Yifan realized that Guo Yang was awake.

  "You're awake, great!"

  Liao Yifan stood up and said happily.

  But she forgot that Guo Yang's head was still on her lap before, so Guo Yang, who had just woke up, fell heavily.

  Everyone: ...

  Fortunately, the mat that Su Jin took out was a thicker and soft yoga mat, otherwise it is estimated that he might faint again at this moment.

  Liao Yifan reacted and squatted down to apologize.

  "It's all right, I, I'm okay, but my head is still a little dizzy"

  Guo Yang pretended to be weak. In fact, he had just been recuperated by Su Jin and Su Mu Lin Tianhui, plus the glass of sweet water just now, he felt Don't be too energetic at this moment!

  And his ability has been successfully promoted to the second level, and the capacity of the space is twice as large as before!

  The others had already seen the clue, so they all dispersed silently.

  Only Liao Yifan was still worried whether it was really because of her accident that Guo Yang fell again, and he squatted next to Guo Yang to check the back of his head.

  Seeing that Guo Yang was okay, everyone sat down on the sofa and prepared to rest for a while. Today, they were all quite tired. Not to mention killing so many zombies, they even ran away a few shameless people who wanted to cut their heads.

  "Su Jin, give me a packet of potato chips, I want to eat it during the day today," said Lin Xiuyuan, who had washed his hands with soap.

  Su Jin smiled and took out several packets of potato chips, melon seeds, sweet potato chips, nuts and other snacks and put them on the table. After everyone cheered, they opened and ate them while chatting.

  The local tyrant Jin took a cashew nut to eat, and even Lu Hao was fed a sweet potato chip by Su Jin.

  Well, it was sweet and chewy, and the snacks his wife picked were delicious. Lu Hao stretched out his head and bit off the sweet potato chips that Su Jin had bitten in half.

  Su Jin:…

  she looked up in embarrassment and found that everyone was just talking and eating, and did not look at them. This was relieved, and she put a few sweet potato chips in Lu Hao’s palm. Opened a pack of dried kiwi fruit and ate it.