137

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 137 Detonation

  At this time, Lu Hao and Su Jin, who had successfully found some cold weapons in the antique city, also planned to return to their original path.

  Lu Hao took a fancy to a Tang knife with a vermilion handle. He also found a few zombies to test the new style of play, and felt that the effect was not bad.

  Su Jin also took some other things and put them into the space. There were even big jade blocks on the floor. These jade blocks were small and heavy. She planned to take them to Guo Yang when she returned, so that he could kill others. Of weapons used.

  But the two who were about to get in the car heard a rumbling sound nearby.

  This is the sound of something falling?

  "There should be someone nearby."

  Lu Hao threw the Tyrant Gold into the back seat without any pity. He felt that the Tyrant Gold sitting on the windshield was blocking his vision.

  "Then, do we want to check it out?" Su Jin was also curious about what happened. The vibration just now sounded loud.

  "It's the same direction as you go back?" Lu Hao asked, if it's the same, just go and see.

  Hey, this road idiot, didn't they just turn in from that direction?

  Too lazy to complain about Lu Hao anymore, Su Jin had already buckled his seat belt and was about to set off.

  Local tyrant Jin sat on the front windshield again and looked outside, while Lu Hao had been immersed in the shock of being disgusted by Su Jin, and did not put it down again.

  The car drove for a while, and the two of them discovered that there were still some zombies in the road just now, and now there are no zombies.

  Strange, are these zombies cleaned up by others?

  Or is it attracted by something?

  If something goes wrong, there must be a demon.

  Su Jin tensed his nerves and drove forward, but saw seven or eight people in front of them running in their direction, and the leader was Liang Jiuqing who had met in the shelter a few days ago.

  Su Jin and Lu Hao quickly got out of the car, and at the same time, the roar of one after another in front of them also reached their ears.

  "Why are you here!" Liang Jiuqing asked loudly.

  "Come and find some supplies, what's going on in front?"

  Su Jin looked at the embarrassed group of people in front of him. They smelled a lot of blood, and they all looked like ashes, and didn't know what had happened.