87

registeredlog inForgot password

Home pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 87 Starting at

  night, the family also entered the space. They are leaving tomorrow. They don’t know what will happen on the road, but they are not worried. Instead, they look forward to the safe base in S city mentioned by Su Jin. Listen to Su Jin said that a base has not been established there yet, and if they go now, they can seize the favorable territory first.

  "Su Jin, is it too late for us to go there just now?" Lin Xiuyuan asked while eating steamed buns.

  "It's not too late, there is still a place where no one cares about it. It will take about a month or two to be noticed."

  Su Jin is more certain. They can indeed go there before the end of the world, or even the beginning of the end, but Before the end of the world, there were people who took special care of them, and even if they had a family, they couldn't get in. Second, some of Lu Hao's friends were still here, and there was no way to explain how to take them there.

  The early end of the world was a good stage to improve the strength of the family, so she waited till now.

  It turned out that the family said that they understood that now they have basically awakened their abilities and will no longer be afraid of ordinary zombies. These are the blessings of Su Jin, and they all silently thank Su Jin in their hearts.

  Even grandfather Lin Yunguo and grandmother Li Xiuying are also very grateful that they can hear the dangers of the apocalypse almost every day from family members. I have to say that the apocalypse is really not suitable for the elderly to survive, even young and strong people want to live. I have to do my best to go down, not to mention the two old people with gray hair.

  Nie Qing and Lu Guanhai were still watching variety shows in the house. They watched Don’t eat melon seeds and complained. Nie Qing stole time into space and watched many TV series recently. He found that each TV series has a matching variety show, which is to ask. The actors of the play took the stage to show that Lu Guanhai watched with him when he was bored. As time passed, the two people shared more and more topics.

  Aunt Lin Tianzhen and aunt Huang Yunxiang are also discussing the use of water system powers. Su Jin absorbed the water system crystal nucleus he had hit that day to Huang Yunxiang who was the first to awaken the water system. Huang Yunxiang was grateful and didn’t know what to say. She is more relative than her relatives.

  Of course Lin Tianzhen didn't mind. After all, she was the water system that was awakened with the Five Elements Pill, so it is better to consolidate the foundation first.

  The two of them found that although the attack power of the water system was relatively weak in the initial stage, if it was combined with Lin Xiuyuan’s ice system and Su Xiangzhe’s thunder system, the effect would increase sharply, especially for Su Xiangzhe’s thunder system. Many times.

  Su Jin was pleased to watch the family exchange their experiences. Although Mao Zhihang has not yet awakened his abilities, he listened carefully, and could give some suggestions from time to time.

  And now Mao Qiqi is simply stuck with Liao Yifan, so she hasn't entered the space yet, and the family is not worried at all. After all, although Mao Qiqi is young, she has also been restricted from keeping secrets. There is no need to worry about her talking about space.

  After Su Jin walked out of the space, she stood on the balcony and looked at the house. If she could, she really wanted to take the house away.

  The balcony on the second floor is where she often looks at the stars at night in summer.

  The toon tree in the yard has grown so tall unknowingly.

  Grandma's little garden, there are still growing loofah vines in it.

  There was also the iron door that had fallen out of paint for a long time...

  Thinking about it, a familiar embrace behind her embraced her.

  "What are you thinking about?" Lu Hao's low voice sounded behind him.

  "Look at the house where I grew up since I was young. Maybe I won't see it again in the future."

  "Well, I will watch with you."

  Lu Hao held Su Jin quietly, and the two quietly enjoyed the last night in their hometown. . 鈥斺€

  I am the dividing line of dawn 鈥斺€ The

  next day, under the surprised, envied or jealous eyes of the neighbors around, the Lin family drove three brand-new cars and left the alley.

  How did the Lin family leave? Fuck, who will clean up the zombies for them in the future? !

  You left so soon? They are also thinking about holding thighs more in the future!

  I don't know if they will come back, maybe they will come back again. See if they didn't bring any luggage.

  However, after two days they will find that the Lin family's house is empty, even the furniture, kitchen utensils, and even electrical appliances have been evacuated.

  what happened? !

  Su Xiangmei and his party gritted their teeth and looked at the empty house. So many supplies were gone? !

  After Su Xiangmei was humiliated by the Lin family last time, his anger towards them has taken a step further, that Lu Hao actually burned their clothes, making her unable to lift her head in front of a group of juniors.

  And now his son Luo Hui has also awakened the earth element ability. They came back to take revenge. Didn't expect that someone would go to the building? ! And the family obviously won't come back again.

  Where did they go? !

  However, Su Jin and the others don't know about these things. Even if they know, they will only laugh. If Su Xiangmei has a little conception of relatives, they won't be so stalemate. It's just possible. This is fate!

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com