75

registeredlog inForgot password

Home pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 75 Guo Yang’s Supernatural Power

  Su Jin said that the place that Su Jin said is actually the current S city, where there was the largest and safest security base in the country in the previous life. That base was not established at the beginning, but it took a while before the end of the world. Began to form a scale one after another.

  Su Jin has been to the villa area there in his previous life and was very impressed with the villa area.

  The individual survivors and aborigines who occupied the territory first, not only did the security base not drive them away, but also set the area as a key protection area. I heard that it was because of the big people living there.

  At least before her death, the safe base in S City was the most desirable safe base at the time, none of them. Therefore, Su Jin wanted to take his family there, and first act first.

  "Okay, before I leave, I will ask Guo Yang what they mean," Lu Hao said. He had already talked to Guo Yang before. During this time, he should hurry up and improve his strength. They will meet again in a few days, but I don’t know what the three of them are doing now. That's it.

  In an apartment on the eighth floor of a community, Guo Yang boiled water in pots and pots, and then poured it into the bucket behind him.

  Lu Hao said that it is best to use boiled water. Now the water they drink is all the bottled water they had previously stocked, and the boiled water is naturally the water for Liao Yifan to take a bath.

  The three of them had just cleaned up the zombies on the fifth floor today. Liao Yifan said that he had to take a bath if he couldn't stand it, so he volunteered to boil water for her.

  Seeing Guo Yang with a happy face, Xue Wanyi felt a little unbearable to look straight.

  There were only biscuits left for dinner today, and even the instant noodles that had been stocked before were all taken care of by the three of them, and they didn't know what to do next.

  Xue Wanyi asked Guo Yang, Guo Yang only said that he can rest assured that someone will come to rescue them.

  Facts proved that it was true. The next morning they received a call from Lu Hao asking how they were doing exercise.

  "Just so-so, now the main force is Old Xue and our family Fanfan" Guo Yang replied.

  "You don't have the awakening ability?" Lu Hao felt a little weird, after all, he also had a fever last time.

  "I don't seem to have it, and I can't tell." He always felt as if he had some feelings, but he didn't show much at all.

  "We are going to S city next, do you want to come together" Lu Hao asked.

  "It's necessary, otherwise, what are we doing in this horrible place, of course it's mixing with you" His 4 million, it seems that there is no white flower.

  "Well, wait for Su Jin and I to pick you up."

  "No, it's a ten-minute drive. We'll be fine." He still has this confidence. Now the three of them are not afraid of zombies, and they cooperate quite well. Not bad.

  "Okay, you guys pay attention to safety."

  Since Guo Yang said that there is no problem, then there is no problem. Lu Hao still trusts his judgment at this point.

  "You mean, we are going to mix with the Marines?" Liao Yifan heard Guo Yang's call just now.

  "Yes, Fanfan, don't you agree?" Guo Yangsheng was afraid that Liao Yifan would not agree.

  "No, the Marines are my idol. How could I disagree."

  In fact, Liao Yifan has recently considered the future problems. She grew up in an orphanage. In order not to be bullied, she often fights with others and fell in love with it. To practice martial arts.

  Now she can be said to be helpless, if she can, of course she is willing to go with people instead of working alone like she did when she was a child. She knows Lu Hao's strength, she heard that now she has awakened his ability again, and teaming up with him is definitely the best choice.

  "Cut, your idol still owes me money, let me tell you..."

  Liao Yifan ignored Guo Yang's tuberculosis pattern and went to the room to pack up, although there was nothing of hers here.

  Before leaving, Guo Yang looked at the statue of God of Wealth that had accompanied him for more than 20 years in the house, and wanted to take it away too. This was the only thing his grandfather left for him.

  "You don't want to carry him away, do you?" Xue Wanyi asked, who had finished packing. He knew how much Guo Yang valued this statue, but the situation now doesn't allow it. The statue looks heavy.

  "Hey, I want to." Guo Yang reluctantly touched the statue of God of Wealth with his hand. When he was a child, it was his only audience. It would be nice if he could take it away.

  Suddenly, the two watched as the statue in front of them disappeared.

  ...

  "Lao Xue, where's my God of Wealth?"

  "I was there just now, why did he disappear suddenly?, Could it be that he was ascended to the sky?"

  " Ascended to your sister!"

  Guo Yang felt that he was fascinated again. What? By the way, he just touched it, could it be his own hand? Guo Yang tried to touch other furniture, but the furniture was in front of him.

  "What did I just say? By the way, I want to take it away!" Guo Yang tried to recall his thoughts at the time.

  He tried again with his hands what he wanted to take away, and sure enough, the bench in front of him was gone!

  "Oh my god, Guo Yang, you, you, you" Xue Wanyi looked at Guo Yang in surprise.

  "What are you? I can take it out again." Guo Yang smiled. It turns out that he also has abilities, but he didn't notice it before. When he was closing the bench, he saw the place in his mind, the statue of God of Wealth. Also there.

  He tried to take the bench out, and the bench appeared in front of him again!

  This is the ability of the mobile warehouse? !

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com