37

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 37 The Beard

  Let’s talk about these few fellow travellers who climbed M Peak. When they went there, there were five people. Only one man with a big beard came back. The locals also paid great attention to it, but when asked about a big beard, he didn't say anything. So the local only handed him over to the police station.

  Looking at the beard with straight eyes, the interrogating policeman shook his head again and again, not knowing what had happened, which made the original 1.8-meter rough man show this expression.

  Only one named Chen Fei and one Tong Youqing were found in the corpses of the remaining four people. Tong Youqing was also short. The two died in a terrible state. In addition to a large hole through the head, there were different degrees of bite wounds on their bodies. Chen Fei's body was even more horrible. I didn't know what kind of beast had opened his stomach. The outside belly was gone. Up.

  Local forensic doctors have seen many dead bodies caused by mountain climbing or other causes of casualties, but this is the first time they have seen them.

  "The bodies of Chen Fei and Tong Youqing have been found. Our forensic doctor is preparing for an autopsy. Can you tell us what you encountered? How did they die?" Police Officer Zhao asked Big Beard during the interrogation.

  "Corps? Corpses! You can't touch their corpses!" The beard suddenly patted the table and stood up, shouting at Officer Zhao and the jurors.

  "Why can't you touch their corpses?" Officer Zhao expressed his doubts. This bearded man didn't seem to be a murderer, so why would he care about the two corpses?

  "You don't know, you don't know, their corpses will be infected, and they will become cannibals."

  The beard seemed to think of something, and suddenly burst into tears.

  It turned out that after the three of them got Lao Jiang and Ding San off the cliff, they quarreled because of their disagreements.

  Lao Chen insisted on getting rid of the trouble and let the two of them unify their caliber with him, so he told the outside world that Lao Jiang and Ding San accidentally fell off the cliff and died.

  But Big Beard disagrees. If something goes wrong, what was originally a legitimate defense will turn into a deliberate homicide.

  "What legitimate defense?! The three of us, the two of them, we can easily stop them, who would believe that the two of them became like that together!" Old Chen quarreled with Big Beard unconvinced.

  "When we find their bodies, won't we be able to prove what we are saying?" The beard didn't know why Old Chen was so afraid of telling the truth.

  "The corpse? At such a high M peak, ghosts can find their corpses." Old Chen still disagreed.

  "Okay, okay, two elder brothers, don't quarrel, let's go down and talk about it, it's going to be dark soon, and it's not safe here," the short man persuaded. He agrees with Old Chen's opinion. It is better to do more than to do less. It is the kingly way to get out of yourself first.