39

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 39 The Man Who Determines the Economic Basis

  Su Jin and Lu Hao followed Lin Cheng and Huang Yunxiang to the temporary warehouse. It was the noon break. There was no one in this alley. After a few people entered, they closed the door.

  Lin Cheng turned on the lights in the warehouse, and Su Jin's eyes were full of supplies.

  Isn’t this family’s ability to store goods too good?

  Lu Hao was quite surprised. He only knew that there were so many stocks before, but he didn't know that there were so many.

  Huang Yunxiang saw the two of them exclaimed and said happily: "Not only on this floor, there are some on the second floor. Before that, in order to train the kid Lin Xiuyuan, he came every day to move the goods from the first floor to the second floor. Now the second floor is. The goods were all moved by that kid."

  Really, when did Lin Xiuyuan become so diligent? There are not thousands of boxes in the goods on the second floor, and there are hundreds of boxes.

  Su Jin's impression of Lin Xiuyuan's younger brother has always been on the lazy cooking. Unexpectedly, he is also getting better now?

  "Next time I will rent a forklift and move the goods to the second floor, otherwise there will be no space on the first floor," Lin Cheng said as he went up the stairs. There are too many things, and many of them are heavy. It is a big project to rely on a few of them to carry them.

  Su Jin looked at this warehouse that was sealed by his family before. In order to make the least people know this place, all the windows were closed, and a thick layer of blackout curtains were drawn. So here Only a few of them.

  "Uncle, don't have to be so troublesome. I'll be fine." Su Jin performed his superpowers, and a dozen vines appeared, rolling up the goods downstairs box by box, and then placed it on the second floor.

  In less than a while, most of the first floor was vacant.

  Lin Cheng and Huang Yunxiang were stunned, can they use their abilities like this?

  There are still a lot of vacancies on the second floor. Su Jin feels that the right is to practice his abilities, so he fills up the second floor in one go.

  "Xiao Jin, how are you, are you tired?" Lu Hao knew that using powers would consume energy, and Su Jin had used it so many times.

  "Fortunately, there is a feeling of powerlessness that I used to run 800 meters in school before. It will be fine after a short rest." In fact, she used to run 800 meters in school when she was tired, and she collapsed every time she ran. Using the power, it's just a little bit weak.

  "Well, that's fine" Lu Hao took Su Jin after he finished speaking, for fear that she would fall off.

  "Xiaojin, it's not that my aunt is troublesome. Tell us how we can bring so many things, and I won't be able to finish it for a while," Huang Yunxiang said while looking at the full second floor. She was really worried about not being able to bring these things. The whole family worked so hard to collect them. It would be a shame if they couldn't take them with them.