105

registeredlog inForgot password

Home pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 105 After harvesting

  Lin Tianhui exhausted his abilities, he stopped the treatment. The remaining untreated people did not complain, because they could see that Lin Tianhui was already very tired at this time, and their injuries were not caught by zombies. Some doctors among the survivors of bite injuries can also help them temporarily relieve the pain.

  Su Jin and his party left here silently while these people were resting. When the people in the gym found out, they were gone.

  "Chief Xing, who are they?"

  Someone ran to Xing Taining to ask him.

  "They... just passed by."

  Xing Taining knew Su Jin and their names, but did not disclose them. He could also tell that the family did not want to make a splash. They were... just doing what they wanted to do. In that case, do. For thanks, he can only do so much.

  ... After

  a group of people left here and drove for a while, they found an abandoned tea restaurant on the side of the road.

  There are no people and no zombies inside. They plan to rest here for a while and have lunch by the way. It is now more than three o'clock in the afternoon. Not only have they not eaten lunch yet, they have also consumed so much power and energy. At this moment No one wants to chat anymore.

  Su Jin could see that although they were tired, their faces were extremely relaxed.

  If they chose to leave when they passed the gymnasium just now, maybe this will make them feel bad for a long time, so since they have the ability, then do what they want to do!

  Looking at the heavy crystal nucleus in the storage bag, anyway, the harvest is great, isn’t it?

  The crystal nuclei in the storage bag were basically picked up by Mao Qiqi and Shi Jin when people were not paying attention. At that time, there were only zombies in the eyes of so many people, and no one asked them. Anyway, after a few days, the secrets of the crystal nucleus will be revealed, and these will be regarded as their rewards.

  "Eating~"

  Su Jin took out the bento box from the space and placed it on the round table in the middle of the tea restaurant.

  Lin Xiuyuan quickly found his lunch box, sat down on the deck next to it, and ate it. Grandpa's cooking became more and more fragrant.

  After taking out all the bento, Su Jin took out a large box of salted egg char siu pork for his grandfather to fill, a large box full of meat neatly spread out.

  Several big men looked straight, and each took a bite. What kind of fairy delicacy is this? ! I have never eaten it before!

  "Su Jin, where did you get these delicious foods, they are so delicious" Liao Yifan asked while eating. She could not call the word "sister-in-law" in front of Su Jin because Su Jin looked too tender. And if they are called by name, they will feel closer to each other.

  "It's all prepared before, you can ask your family Guo Yang." Su Jin deliberately changed the subject.

  The topic was successfully shifted away. Liao Yifan rolled his eyes: "He is not from my family, whoever loves him."

  Everyone laughed. Everyone could see that Guo Yang was interesting to Liao Yifan. In their opinion, these two people. Together is a matter of time.

  …… In the

  highest temporary command room of Province D, except for the light projected by the projector on the wall, no other light sources appeared in the entire room. The content projected on the wall is the image sent by the subordinates just now. This image is The drone captured images of Su Jin and others fighting with zombies in the stadium.

  Although it was silent monitoring, it moved the only middle-aged man in the house, especially the part of Su Jin’s speech. Even if he could not hear what she said, he could still feel the blood surging in the audience. A group of ordinary people with morale, under the leadership of these people, wiped out a group of zombies with a total of 500 zombies!

  And among this group of people, there are so many people who have awakened their supernatural powers. Maybe, maybe they have any special methods.

  "Keep it, you must keep them!" The

  middle-aged man crossed his chin with his fingers crossed, his lips trembling constantly.

  He is now the leader of Province D. If such a group of people can be used by him, his position, no! It is a higher position, it will be his bag!

  Su Jin and his team don’t know that they have been missed, but even if they do, they shouldn’t take it to heart. The power in the last days is just decoration, and strength is the right way. Of course, there are enough. Supplies.

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com