133

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 133: Villa Growing Vegetables

  Yin Chengtian never thought that the way Su Jin taught himself to practice supernatural powers was to throw him a few seeds, and let him germinate these seeds to germinate.

  "That's it?" Yin Chengtian was stunned.

  "Find me after germination"

  Su Jin smiled, and later he will know how hard this exercise is.

  Yin Chengtian nodded. Since the great god said it was useful, it must be useful. He tried to take out a seed and place it in his palm, and then follow the method of mobilizing powers mentioned by Su Jin to let the wood power transfer to the seed. .

  2 minutes...

  5 minutes...

  15 minutes have passed, the seed is still a seed, but Yin Chengtian is already sweating profusely.

  what happened?

  Why doesn't it work at all?

  But Su Jin said that he can only find her after the seeds have sprouted. No, he has to go back to the room to practice. It's just a few seeds, he must be able to!

  "It's hard to ripen the seeds?" Lu Hao asked inexplicably, looking at Yin Chengtian who ran into the auxiliary house holding a few seeds and said that he would concentrate on practicing.

  "It will be difficult at first, but I believe the person you brought, there should be no problem."

  Su Jin has already absorbed the wood crystal core, but she feels that she is still far from upgrading.

  "Well, Xiao Jin is really amazing" Lu Hao rubbed the top of Su Jin's head and praised him.

  Su Jin's face is red, really, she is no longer a child, can this way of complimenting people be a little more mature?

  Fortunately, everyone is now focusing on absorbing the crystal nucleus, and no one sees her embarrassment.

  "You don't absorb the crystal nucleus?" Su Jin asked with a dry cough.

  "Already absorbed"

  There were about seven fire crystal nuclei. Lu Guanhai only absorbed three, leaving the rest to Lu Hao. Lu Hao didn't be polite with his father, so he held the four crystal nuclei in his hand and absorbed them all at once.

  Su Jin still admires this point. You must know that others absorb crystal nuclei, including her, one by one, and Lu Hao can absorb one by one at the same time...

  "So you are all right now?" Su Jin Tilted his head and asked, if that's the case, that would be just right.

  "Well, what do you need my help for?"