144

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 144 Discussion

  "It must be Su Jin and the others. Miao Miao said that they are very good." Liang Jiuqing said impatiently.

  "Are they those people?"

  Liang Jiuhui, who was sitting in the co-pilot, had already seen the basketball court in front of him.

  "Where?"

  Liang Jiuqing opened the window and stretched her head out to look at it for a while, but because the distance was too far, she couldn't see clearly.

  "Oh my God, Team Liang, what are they doing?" Xiao Liu, the driver, looked at the people in the basketball court in surprise.

  I saw in the basketball court, in addition to the dead zombies on the ground, there was also a group of people using various abilities to attack the remaining zombies. Those zombies had almost no power to fight back, and they were quickly caught by the group. solved.

  The driver Xiao Liu was stunned, and even forgot to increase the accelerator.

  "This is... the survivors are killing zombies?" Xu Shi said in surprise.

  They found that in addition to those who were attacking the zombies, how many people were sitting on the bench beside the court and chatting and laughing?

  There is also a couple of men and women flirting with each other?

  There is even a little girl squatting there, digging for the crystal core?

  ...

  Interesting, Liang Jiuhui smiled.

  Since the end of the world, he has seen such a harmonious scene for the first time.

  "They seem to be here, don't fight the two of you," Su Mu Lin Tianhui shouted. Just now Guo Yang didn't know how to anger Liao Yifan. After being chased by Liao Yifan, she went around the rest area several times, and she was dizzy. .

  Su Jin and Lu Hao had stood up because the car had stopped at the entrance outside the basketball court.

  Liang Jiuqing jumped out of the car and happily called Su Jin's name.

  This loud voice sounds like...

  is it Liang Jiuqing?

  "It's her" Lu Hao said.

  "What are they doing here?" Su Jin couldn't help asking, it wouldn't be what she thought.

  While talking, Liang Jiuqing and others have already walked over.

  "Su Jin, I didn't expect to find you so easily!" Liang Jiuqing's loud voice is still so powerful.

  When the crowd saw Liang Jiuqing, they all felt relieved. At least, they weren't someone who didn't know the details.