170

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 170 I planted a flower.

  Rose is also a plant that she often spawned in her previous life.

  Of course, this is not for good looks, but for defense. The stem of the rose flower is still very useful as a weapon for defense.

  At night, Su Jin lay in Lu Hao's ear and asked, "Lu Hao, can you sleep?"

  " Ca n't sleep"

  It was n't until he noticed that Lu Hao's hands were getting more and more restless, Su Jin realized that he had misunderstood something.

  "If you can't sleep, accompany me to the door outside," Su Jin said quickly.

  "..."

  The local tyrant Jin in the living room heard the sound coming from the stairs, and immediately became energetic, and saw Su Jin and Lu Hao walking down gently, Su Jin still standing up at it. Index finger, let it not scream, so as not to disturb others, although everyone may also be resting in the space, but tomorrow they plan to go out to kill the zombies, so it is better to speak softly.

  The local tyrant Jin Ji humanly silenced, and then jumped onto Lu Hao's shoulders.

  "I took a shower." Lu Hao brushed it off with disgust.

  The local tyrant Jin, who fell on the ground, lowered his head aggrievedly, and silently followed Su Jin.

  Su Jin was amused, and took out a peach from the space and placed it next to the nest of the Tyrant Jin, letting it stay in the house and eat peaches.

  The local tyrant Jin especially liked the fruits that Su Jin took out. When he saw the peaches, he immediately forgot the grievance he had just made, and sat in the nest intently and ate the peaches.

  Only then did Su Jin walk outside.

  There is a short flowerbed beside the wall of the villa, but it has long since turned into a weedy yellow.

  According to Su Jin's request, Lu Hao pulled out all the weeds in a circle, and Su Jin followed by throwing seeds.

  After all the seeds were planted in the flower garden, Su Jin began to activate the abilities that he hadn’t used today to spawn these seeds. Although the night was dim, Lu Haoji could see the shadows of plants growing rapidly in the flower garden. The visible speed quickly climbed over the walls and windows.

  If anyone with a wood type ability sees this scene, they will definitely be surprised by Su Jin's wood type ability, she can spawn so many kinds of seeds together, and the speed is extremely fast.

  "Is this a creeper?" Lu Hao asked.

  "Rose Vine"

  Su Jin answered while controlling the direction of the rose vine.