60

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 60 cooperates with

  Lu Hao frowning. The young man's position is diagonally above the grape truss. From his position, you can clearly see the entire yard. And just now the three of them walked from the door to under the grape truss. At a certain distance, the young man did not remind them to pay attention to the zombies on the grapevine during this period.

  Regardless of whether he did it intentionally, it was not until the three of them had wiped out all the zombies that the man upstairs dared to come out. It can be seen that he is also a greedy person who is afraid of death.

  Therefore, Lu Hao did not respond to the young man. Lin Cheng and Lin Xiuyuan didn't say anything when seeing Lu Hao, nor did they say a word. The cry for help upstairs still continued.

  Lu Hao hesitated and took Lin Cheng and his son along the stairs to check the situation. The zombies in the alley can be destroyed one by one. If they are ignored, they may evolve more powerful zombies in the future, which is safe for the family. There are also disadvantages.

  The three people visually observed that there were only two zombies on the second floor, all gathered at the door of the young man, and blood marks were scratched on the off-white wooden door, which looked terrifying.

  Lu Hao remembered that his family was still waiting for them, so he drew out the pistol on his side and headed all the two zombies. Lu Hao's marksmanship was very precise, two zombies and two bullets.

  Lin Xiuyuan consciously stepped forward and cut open the zombie's head with a watermelon knife, but unfortunately, no crystal nucleus was found.

  Seeing Lin Xiuyuan shook his head, Lu Hao also put away his pistol, ready to turn around and leave.

  At this time, the scratched wooden door covered with blood stains also opened. The young man who had just called for help looked at the zombies that had been resolved on the ground with disgust, and walked around the place with blood stains.

  He looked at the three of them, and it was obvious that Lu Hao was the strongest among them, so he knelt down towards Lu Hao, still crying, "Thank you, thank you, my life is for you to save me." Ah"

  Lu Hao did not speak. The two zombies who had just died were a male and a female. The male was a gray-haired old man. The female zombie was similar to the young man in front of him, and the female zombies and the young man in front of him were clearly dressed. It was a couple T-shirt, so he speculated that the female zombie and the young man in front of him were a pair of lovers.

  The living room is full of traces of fighting. It can be seen that these two zombies did not evolve into zombies together. It is very likely that one was infected with the zombie virus, and the other was only assimilated after being bitten to death. This is seen in the neck of a female zombie. The piece of meat that was bitten off can also show that the scratches on the young man's door were covered with blood, and there was a large splash of shocking blood.