146

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 146 The Plan

  Actually, Sun Yixue didn't know Zhao Bin's plan very well. He only knew that Zhao Bin had a superior who had received news from the refuge that City S wanted to establish a safe base in the west of the city.

  Zhao Bin and the others drove her and Liu Jiajin out when they were discussing the plan, but she was happy to wait on Zhao Bin at night. Zhao Bin revealed that she might become the wife of the second-in-command of the S city base in the future.

  This news excited her for several days, and she didn't make a mistake. Zhao Bin is a person who can do great things. When the day comes, she must make Zheng Miaomiao's woman better than dead.

  The instant noodles were cooked quickly. The fragrance of the seasoning packet almost made the men in the house crazy. It was so fragrant~

  Liu Jiajin, who was shrinking in the corner, tried to reduce his sense of existence, wondering if he would have a bite of noodle soup for him. He was so hungry, it was too uncomfortable to feel empty in his stomach.

  Zhao Bin was content to hold a small bowl full of instant noodles, and did not add any noodle soup, because he was afraid that the small bowl would be full after adding noodle soup. At this time, eating noodles is king.

  Everyone rushed to imitate him when they saw him like this.

  Sun Yixue was squeezed to the outside, she couldn't squeeze inside at all, Zhao Bin only cared about eating, not even looking at her. It wasn't until the noodles in the pot was robbed that she had a little noodle soup, and there were some instant noodle scum underneath...

  Liu Jiajin swallowed, and the smell made me feel very happy.

  He coughed a few times, trying to get Sun Yixue’s attention. In fact, he succeeded. Sun Yixue glanced at him, then bowed her head expressionlessly and started drinking soup. She is now very hard on her own. In case Zhao Bin gets angry again, she really can't get so much to eat.

  Liu Jiajin clenched his fists. What they are eating now is the materials he and Sun Yixue collected together with everyone when they were in a team, but now that Sun Yixue betrayed her own body, it was not enough, and they took their supplies to the place. Help the bastard eat.

  Those are his, his!

  Damn those bastards! There was a bitter light in Liu Jiajin's eyes, and he lowered his head for fear of being seen.

  The instant noodle soup in the pot was also divided up by a group of people. A man hiccuped the pot and put the pot aside. Sun Yixue felt a little sick. I don’t know how long the pot has not been washed, but she just ate it. What

  was cooked in this pot... Zhao Bin was also content to eat, the fullness in his stomach made him burp loudly, and then he kissed Sun Yixue on the cheek again.