112

registeredlog inForgot password

Home pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 112 The Tyrant Jin

  Su Jin was a little bit sad, but thought that this little monkey has his own group of monkeys, shouldn't it be better to return to the same kind of monkey?

  So she took out two bananas, put them in a clean place, and put the little monkey next to her, and said, "Thank you for showing us the way. Goodbye, I'll give you bananas for you."

  "Haw, Haw," the

  little monkey took Picked up a banana and peeled it up.

  Su Jin smiled and shook his head. Mao Qiqi and Liao Yifan looked back at the little monkey three steps.

  While eating, the little monkey looked at the people who left, tilted its head, and suddenly, it dropped the remaining half of the banana and ran in the direction of everyone!

  Su Jin, who was just about to get into the car, felt that her trouser legs were being held by something. He looked down and saw that it was a fluffy golden yellow. The little monkey raised his head and looked at Su Jin with dark eyes. Su Jin felt his heart. They are all cute.

  Raise it!

  A voice in my heart seemed to say.

  Su Jin leaned over and hugged the little monkey in his arms, and said to Lu Hao: "I'm going to raise it, Lu Hao."

  Lu Hao:...

  "Yeah"

  Mao Qiqi's cheers came from behind him.

  Liao Yifan also ran over happily and touched the little monkey's hairy head. This time the little monkey didn't resist anymore, and let Liao Yifan touch it obediently.

  "Cut, I think that monkey is too snobbish,"

  said Guo Yang, who was driving on the road. He knew that Su Jin had delicious food, so he had to follow Su Jin all the time.

  "That's snobbery, it shows that the little monkey is smart" Liao Yifan still can't forget the touch of the little monkey just now. It's so cute!

  "Stone" Yin Chengtian looked outside with blank eyes and shouted.

  "Ok?"

  "I think...the two of us are not as good as a monkey..."

  "..."

  Yes, even the monkeys in the team now have abilities. Shi Jin is okay. He doesn't want special abilities, and Yin Chengtian It's more hit.

  "You can kill zombies and mutant animals, but little monkeys can't. Don't think about it." Liao Yifan comforted. She really felt that it didn't matter if she had the ability or not. You can still kill zombies without the ability, and Yin Chengtian and Shi Jin Not worse than someone with abilities.