125

registeredlog inForgot password

Home pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 125 Selection

  Just listen to a few "clicks" inside the door, and with a clear "pop", the door opened.

  "Be careful behind the door!"

  Mao Qiqi reminded everyone when Su Jin opened the lock. She could feel that a zombie in the house was attracted by the door opening.

  Sure enough, when the door was opened, a fat female zombie rushed out. Su Jin was almost blinded by the gold chain around her neck. Liao Yifan quickly kicked the fat zombie back into the house. !

  "Haha, I seem to kick her back again" Liao Yifan was a little embarrassed. From her position, she could only kick the zombies back.

  "It's all right, I'll solve her." Guo Yang took out the watermelon knife from the space, and directly chopped off her head while the female zombie was crawling forward.

  "There are five more in there" Mao Qiqi stretched out five fingers and reminded everyone with a smile.

  Su Jin threw the zombies stuck in the door outside with vines, and everyone followed in one after another.

  "There is one over there, two are upstairs, and two are underneath?" Mao Qiqi said.

  Why are there zombies below?

  It turns out that all the villas here have basements, and the stairs to the basement and the stairs to the upper floor are connected together.

  Lu Hao nodded and walked in the direction Mao Qiqi said. It turned out that the courtyard of this villa was inside, and the zombie was in the courtyard, and could not enter through the sliding door of the courtyard and the main hall.

  "It's a mutant zombie"

  Su Jin was a bit speechless. This turned out to be a wood-type mutant zombie, and the ability of this wood-type zombie was to open a small shoot on the head...

  "Puff, so cute. "

  Liao Yifan couldn't help laughing. He could see that this zombie was supposed to be a young boy before his death. He was still wearing a high school uniform with a sprout on his head, which made her feel cute.

  The Wood Element is so miserable, even in the zombie class, it's no wonder that the people who awakened the Wood Element in the previous life were so disappointed.

  In order not to damage this sliding door as much as possible, Su Jin opened the sliding door and pierced the head of the wood zombie outside with the vine ability, and by the way, a green crystal core was also pulled out by the vine.

  Huang Yunxiang came forward and washed the crystal nucleus away with water from the pool next to it.

  A sense of intimacy came over, Su Jin put the crystal core into the storage bag, and followed everyone upstairs.