157

registeredlog inForgot password

HomeLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 157 Zombie Rats

  The vacuum packaging machine factory should no longer be regarded as the area in the west of the city, but because there are industrial parks nearby, it seems that there are not many zombies.

  Of course, it just looks.

  "Sister Xiao Jin, there are about seven or eight hundred zombies in a factory over there." Mao Qiqi told Su Jin that the spot on her map was dotted with red dots, and they were not moving, so they should Is locked up.

  Su Jin nodded and looked at the factory. She guessed that it should be the end of the world. There should be workers in the factory working the night shift, and the current zombies were transformed by those workers.

  "If we can avoid it, our goal is just a machine," Su Jin said, and then used the walkie-talkie to talk about the situation to the car behind.

  Seven or eight hundred zombies, plus the zombies wandering around, would be very troublesome if they really encountered them.

  Su Xiangzhe, who was driving, nodded and drove the car along the left. Now there is no need to worry about the traffic rules, and there are no other people or cars on the road, and nothing will happen even if it goes backwards.

  "Is the Yusheng Equipment Factory in front of you?" Mao Zhihang had already seen the two red characters "Yusheng" on the roof from a distance, and he should just turn to the front left.

  "It should be, Qiqi, pay attention to it."

  Mao Qiqi nodded and found that although there are zombies here, there are no such large-scale zombies, but there are not many zombies.

  "Wait, get out of the car to clean up the zombies, pay attention to safety" Su Jin picked up the intercom and said.

  "Received!" Lin Xiuyuan's voice came out.

  It was time for another big fight, Lin Tianhui and Lin Tianzhen also stopped chatting, ready to get out of the car and start fighting at any time.

  As soon as the car stopped, a few zombies in dark security uniforms approached and shouted around the car.

  No one in the car changed their complexion, and Su Jin was still quite relieved. Even the mother who was scared and screaming when seeing zombies before now developed immunity after seeing these zombies.

  Su Jin opened the sunroof on the roof of the car and jumped out quickly with the vines. First, he solved the security zombies around the car, so as not to be rushed by the zombies when he got out of the car door.

  Other people also got out of the car one after another, and some zombies in work clothes ran out in the factory area, and the family began to take up weapons and kill them.