122

registeredlog inForgot password

Home pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 122 Dinner in the Refuge

  As it is getting dark outside now, Zheng Miaomiao and others tried their best to stay, remembering that everyone seemed to be on their way this afternoon, even if they set off now, they might not be able to reach Longyue Mountain Villa, so Su Jin nodded. Agree, and plan to leave early tomorrow morning.

  Liang Jiuqing specially found a relatively large partition for them. Although the conditions were a little worse, at least the safety was guaranteed, and I heard that someone would come to distribute food later.

  "I don't know what it is." Although Lin Xiuyuan is not hungry, he is still looking forward to it.

  Su Jin, who was leaning on Lu Hao's shoulder, smiled. That's okay, let everyone take a look at what is being eaten in the last days.

  Not long after, a staff member pushing a food cart came here. He checked the number of people posted on the wall of the partition and took out some food from a large stainless steel pot and placed it on the table at the door. .

  Nie Qing walked forward curiously, wanting to see what food was delivered, when he saw the food on the table, he walked back silently.

  "What did you send?" Lu Guanhai asked.

  "Go and see by yourself" Nie Qing regretted agreeing to live here tonight.

  Seeing Nie Qing's reaction, everyone gathered around. There were several brown fist-sized steamed buns on the table, and a large bowl of thin rice porridge that could count the grains of rice. Apart from these, there was nothing else.

  "This is normal. There are nearly tens of thousands of people here. To ensure the daily rations for tens of thousands of people, these are considered good." Su Jin took a bun and ate a bite. The taste is not too bad, at least not like the previous life The kind of dry food you eat will make your throat sore if you swallow it.

  Lu Hao was also silent, and stepped forward to pick up a steamed bun and ate it.

  Seeing the two of them like this, the others stopped being hypocritical, because they found that even the duty personnel who stood guard during the day, and some other people in military uniforms, were sitting on the ground eating these.

  At the same time, they all realized how happy it is to eat with Su Jin.

  Local tyrant Jin seems to be very dissatisfied with this place, and Su Jin can also guess the reason. Tens of thousands of people are concentrated in this area, and you can imagine where the air can get better.

  After the dinner was over, Zheng Miaomiao and Liang Jiuqing came together to thank everyone again.

  In the afternoon, the meeting was outside the museum. Liang Jiuqing only heard about the situation. Just now Zheng Miaomiao told them about her experience these days. Liang Jiuqing knew that Miaomiao had experienced so many things, if not. These people, maybe she really died outside and no one knows.