107

registeredlog inForgot password

Home pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 107 Smooth Escape

  Su Jin’s eyes lit up: "Like the time we went to pick up the car?"

  Nie Qing nodded, but it was at night that no one was spotted. It was still daytime. I don’t know if it’s possible. success.

  "Hidden? What does that mean?" Huang Yunxiang asked inexplicably, could it be invisibility?

  "Hidden technique is a technique of Qimen Dunjia. You only need to use the formation technique to hide all of us," Nie Qing explained. Last time he went to the parking lot with Su Jin to collect armored vehicles. That time, he used this concealment technique.

  "Master, just do it." Lu Hao said.

  For the time being, they have no other way, otherwise they may start fighting directly, and for the safety of the crowd, they definitely cannot go back with them.

  "Uncle Nie, don't worry, they won't find out," Su Jin also said.

  Although she can't be 100% guaranteed, she is very confident in Nie Qing's formation, coupled with Xing Taining's cover, and this method is the best method right now. If she can, she doesn't want to fight against that group of people. As the saying goes, people don't fight against officials. Although they will develop in S City in the future, they will meet again if they don't keep the balance, so the 36th plan is the best plan.

  After that, Su Jin secretly tore open the fence in the backyard of the gas station with a vine, as a cover, so that those people thought they had escaped from the fence.

  "It turns out that you know how to escape from a strange door!" Xue Wanyi originally regarded Nie Qing as a senior, but he didn't expect this senior to have other skills.

  "Uncle Nie, it's no wonder Su Jin keeps saying that you are an expert. Can you really hide so many of us?" Lin Xiuyuan didn't believe in Nie Qing, but it sounded too mysterious. He looks like this. I have only seen this on TV and movies.

  Nie Qing smiled triumphantly, nodded, and then began to explain to Lu Hao: "The so-called Qimen Dunjia, Qi refers to Sanqi, and the door refers to eight doors. Dun is hiding, and the first refers to Tiangan Jia. Today I will use this door. The concealment technique in "Escape", disciple, you should be optimistic about it first!"

  I saw Nie Qing walking towards the four directions, and every time he reached a position, he would say something that they didn't understand, and finally became Nie Qing. When he returned, his figure had disappeared with the crowd.

  After two hours, Adjutant Zhang and Xing Taining brought a few people to the rest area, ready to ask them what they meant.

  Where is the group of people in the empty rest area?

  Adjutant Zhang also checked the three cars, and there was no such group of people inside.

  "Adjutant, there is an exit here!" A team member behind him spotted the exit at the fence and immediately reported.