94

registeredlog inForgot password

Home pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 94 Morning Exercises

  That night, it rained all night.

  Listening to the patter of rain outside, everyone slept better.

  Su Jin pretended to go to sleep in the car. In fact, she went to the space to rest, and she came out after feeling almost energetic.

  Looking at Lu Hao, who was still awake, Su Jin was afraid that their words would disturb everyone, so he called him to get in the car.

  "Isn't it Lin Xiuyuan to watch the night?"

  Su Jin remembered that before she entered the space, Lin Xiuyuan volunteered to watch the first half of the night .

  "Well, he fell asleep guarding, I don't worry."

  Lu Hao didn't complain. He was really worried about leaving Lin Xiuyuan to watch the night alone, so he kept paying attention, but he didn't expect that guy would really guard guarding. Fell asleep.

  "Why don't you go in and sleep for a while? It's enough to have me here," Su Jin said.

  "No, I'll accompany you."

  Lu Hao didn't feel sleepy, so staying quietly with Su Jinan made him more energetic.

  ...

  Su Jin felt a little embarrassed. The two of them were in a confined space with everyone sleeping outside, so they could only find topics for themselves and chat with Lu Hao.

  "Aren't you curious why I don't let everyone get in the rain?" Su Jin said, leaning on Lu Hao's shoulder.

  "This rain, isn't it clean?"

  Lu Hao remembered Su Jin's perfunctory remarks just now. Although it was perfunctory, he felt that there was indeed such a reason.

  "Well, I don't remember when it rained. After that rain, the number of zombies will increase a lot, and some ordinary people who got caught in the rain have successively transformed into zombies or abilities. However, those who have transformed into supernatural powers are very few."

  Su Jin tried hard to remember, and continued: "After that rain, the original mutant zombies have also been upgraded, and the mutant plants have gradually increased."

  She is also not sure when the rain fell. Before that, try to keep everyone out of the rain.

  Lu Hao heard Su Jin sigh softly, took her into his arms with his arms, and said, "Don't be afraid, we've been together."

  Su Jin, who was a little desperate in his memories, was instantly pulled back by Lu Hao's low voice. Yes, she is still with her family, lover, and teammates. As long as everyone is together, she is not afraid of anything.

  Su Jin kissed Lu Hao's profile, smiled and said "thank you".

  ...

  early the next morning, Mao Qiqi woke up first, because she felt some zombies around her slowly moving in their direction, but she didn't feel any danger. Among these zombies, there was no danger. Very powerful zombies.

  After learning about Mao Qiqi's message, everyone should wash their faces and brush their teeth without any panic, because Qiqi said that there are not many zombies, and there are no high-level zombies.

  Huang Yunxiang and Lin Tianzhen made several buckets of power water and put them there early in the morning for everyone to wash.

  After washing up, everyone ate the hot porridge and steamed buns from the Sujin Space, feeling extremely refreshed.

  "Eat more, there will be morning exercises later," Yin Chengtian said to Shi Jin.

  Morning exercise?

  This word seems to be a good description, so almost everyone eats their fill.

  Anyway, Mr. Su Jin said, the buns are full.

  After everyone had breakfast, Su Jin and Guo Yang packed up some things and entered the space. At this time, everyone heard the flapping sound from the rolling door.

  It seems that it is here!

  The rain that Su Jin said yesterday has enhanced the sense of smell of zombies!

  "Qiqi, how many are there?" Liao Yifan asked.

  "There are more than thirty, and there are some people walking this way" Mao Qiqi replied after looking at it for a while.

  "Understood"

  Liao Yifan rolled up his sleeves while smiling, and the expression in his eyes instantly became sharp.

  The others also took their weapons separately. Su Jin looked at the folding knife and Mao Qiqi, who seemed to be ready to rush to the front at any time, couldn't help asking: "Qiki?"

  "I also want to participate in morning exercises" Mao Qiqi was firm Said.

  Hey there! Mao Qiqi's words amused everyone. Come on, it's just "morning exercises" anyway. They will not hurt her.

  Liao Yifan gave Qiqi a thumbs up. The new apprentice she recruited felt really good and teachable.

  Lin Tianzhen and Mao Zhihang also looked helplessly at their daughter. As parents, they knew how much their daughter wanted to participate in the battle. Although their daughter was not scared by the end of the world, they were very relieved, but they looked at her at this moment. With the look of expectation, the two felt as if something was wrong...

  The sound of opening the rolling door interrupted their thoughts, and the zombies outside scrambled to crawl in when a little gap under the rolling door was exposed.

  "Do you think these zombies seem to be more excited?"

  Lin Xiuyuan frowned and said. Although the zombies in the past also liked to eat living people, they always gave people a sense of lifelessness, but now they seem to be different.

  Nie Qing also looked solemn, because he could see that the black energy on the zombie's body was getting stronger and stronger.

  "It rained yesterday" Lu Hao replied.

  Lin Xiuyuan nodded, and everyone else saw the difference between these zombies, so they didn't dare to slacken their efforts and killed them back to back!

  Su Jin has now deliberately practiced her own powers. She condensed the tips of the vines into spikes. Although they look like green branches, they can easily get into the heads of zombies and even take out the crystals directly. nuclear!

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com