95

registeredlog inForgot password

Home pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 95 Leaving

  Aunt Huang Yunxiang and aunt Lin Tianzhen can already condense the water arrows. Huang Yunxiang's water system ability is about to break through the second level, so the power looks a little bigger than Lin Tianzhen's.

  Uncle Lin Cheng has also been researching his own soil technique in space recently. He can now manipulate rocks and other hard objects to hit zombies. As long as there are hard rocks and stones, the effect of attacking ordinary zombies is still very good. of.

  Nie Qing also learned the wind blade skills with the beard. He floated in the air as a show, and threw a wind blade at the zombie nearest to him. Although he successfully cut off the head of that zombie by half, But he was so proud that he was almost caught by the zombies below. Fortunately, the zombie below was burned with a fireball from Lu Hao...

  Nie Qing smiled embarrassedly and said, "Or, I will fly higher?"

  "What are you flying? Come down quickly." , Just a little bit of your abilities, it's all used up after flying two times!" Lu Guanhai said unceremoniously.

  He has also learned the fireball technique from Lu Hao now, but his power is still relatively weak. Sometimes flame-filled zombies will rush towards him with their teeth and claws... No way, his fire wants to burn into the zombie’s head. Time. So he mainly relied on the watermelon knife in his hand to fight with the zombies.

  Lin Xiuyuan saw it in his eyes, and was shocked in his heart. Does the fire system's abilities also vary from person to person? Why do you think that Uncle Lu's fire system is not as good as his ice system?

  Since then, he has been more satisfied with his ice system, except for the quicker consumption of abilities, other times the effect is still very bad.

  For example, now, he can directly freeze the head of the target zombie, and then use an "ice breaking technique" to shatter the entire head of the zombie.

  Su Mu Lin Tianhui's ability is a healing ability, but now she is not afraid of fighting with zombies. She and Su Xiangzhe kill the surrounding zombies back to back together. Su Xiangzhe also releases thunder and lightning ability from time to time to paralyze the zombies, and then solve them with a single knife.

  Mao Qiqi's performance was the most surprising. Liao Yifan had been paying attention to her, fearing that she would be caught by zombies accidentally.

  But her movements are very sensitive, and Liao Yifan can see that Mao Qiqi has already applied the tricks she handed over to her into practice!

  Seeing that a zombie was about to lean over to catch Mao Qiqi, Mao Qiqi tilted her upper body to the side and stabbed the folding knife into the zombie's temple without hesitation!

  That's amazing, this kid!

  Liao Yifan smashed the skull of a zombie with his fist and thought in surprise. Being so brave at such a young age is definitely not easy in the future!

  A few zombies were killed by a group of people as morning exercises, and more than a dozen zombies coming from behind were also wiped out one by one.

  Everyone searched for the crystal nuclei in the heads of the zombies on the ground, and found a dozen crystal nuclei. Although they are only ordinary crystal nuclei, they can also be absorbed by the abilities to supplement their abilities. Little!

  Guo Yang also took everyone to find some materials in several nearby warehouses, but most of them were raw materials for production, such as fabrics, glass, plastic materials...

  A small warehouse would surprise everyone. It turned out to be full of canned food and ham inside! These fast food Su Jin intends to put Guo Yang away, and she is more interested in medical equipment in another warehouse.

  Thinking of my mother's healing powers and my own wood powers, maybe these medical devices can be used for great purposes in the future.

  Guo Yang didn't put all the canned food and ham sausage into the space. He still left half of it to Su Jin. He is not a greedy person. Sometimes the generosity of others does not mean that he has to take it selfishly.

  Su Jin's family took Guo Yang's attention with admiration. These materials in the last days are non-renewable, but this friend of Lu Hao's is not greedy at all.

  Even Liao Yifan felt that he had to look at this noisy Guo Yang again, at least his character could pass the test.

  After receiving these warehouses, the group of people got on their cars and left here one after another. A few zombies came sporadically not far away, all of which were smashed to death by Lu Hao with a fireball.

  In the car, Lu Hao felt that there was a force in his body about to overflow, he knew this familiar feeling, he was going to be promoted...

  "Xiaojin, parents, uncle, I'll go first." Lu Hao I greeted everyone very politely and entered the space.

  "Huh? Xiaohao asked to go inside for the first time."

  Su Mu Lin Tianhui noticed something was wrong. In the past, either Su Jin pulled him in, or he went in to find Su Jin. This time, she went in alone, so she did. Feel strange.

  "He may be promoted because of his ability, Mom, I will also go in and take a look, you can go in and call me if you have something to do." The

  road ahead looks like everything is fine at the moment, and Qiqi doesn't feel dangerous, so she also wants to Go into the space and take a look at Lu Hao's situation.

  (End of this chapter)

Previous chapterBookmarkstable of ContentsNext chapter

Chapter wrong? Click here to report

shut downbackground

Font

Elegant blackPing FangContour

Font size

-+

Leaderboard the latest update All novels

Copyright 2021 69 book barwww.69shu.com