119

registeredlog inForgot password

Home pageLeaderboardFinished novelFiction classificationMy bookshelfReading recordFeedback

69 book bar

Simplified Chinese

pageFavoritestable of ContentsSet upday

  Chapter 119

  The people in the refuge car in City S are very yearning, and you can see from the checkpoint just now, they enthusiastically introduced all the benefits of City S, and there was no zombie on the road nearby. Encountered, it can be seen that at least on the surface, they have done a good job.

  Lu Hao felt so too. The manager of City S was capable. In the last days, people can’t even get the most basic food, and safe havens can provide food and shelter. The most important thing is that it sounds safe enough. This makes people who have experienced the cruelty of the end times heard it. Don't want to go anymore.

  In short, they were going to take advantage of this time to send Zheng Miaomiao to see the safe refuge.

  Judging from the location on the map, the original place of the safe refuge should also be a gymnasium. Generally speaking, gymnasiums are built outside the urban area, with few people flow and large space. And when they went along the way, they could still see the arrow signs of safe refuges placed on both sides of the road? ! Even the vehicles and corpses that had accumulated on the road were cleared to both sides of the road to avoid traffic jams.

  This is too humane.

  "City S is too good. There is no harm if there is no comparison."

  Liao Yifan said in admiration. After passing through provinces D and A, she felt more and more that it was the right choice to come here.

  "Of course, the mayor of City S was newly appointed before the end of the world. Their family is all politicians. The successors cultivated in this kind of family environment must be very powerful."

  Zheng Miaomiao is a native of City S. Speaking of the things in S City, it can be said that she is very energetic, but she doesn't know how her parents are now.

  Looking at Zheng Miaomiao, who was just talking about his vigor, fell down again for an instant, and Liao Yifan also guessed that she was worried about her family.

  "Don't worry, it seems that the fastest response is here, maybe your parents have been rescued in the first time" Liao Yifan comforted slightly.

  Guo Yang in front was already in a fantasy and couldn't help herself. It turned out that Fanfan also has such a gentle side. When they are together in the future, she will definitely be so gentle to herself, so good!

  "Guo Yang, do you think the front is a safe refuge?" Xue Wanyi asked.

  Seeing that Guo Yang didn't respond, he asked twice again, not knowing what the kid was doing.

  Xue Wanyi was right, there was a safe haven.

  The original gymnasium was also newly built in the past two years, so the exterior looks very pleasing. It is a pure white tall irregular building, a column connecting the building and the ground is carved with various patterns, and a gray matte floor. If they ignore the blood stains on the floor, they will suddenly feel as if they have come to the gymnasium at this moment.