Eleven

BONJOUR :)

So I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter :)

Photo-Oh gawd 😍

*nonedited

Enjoy :)

"Shh,"Zayn cooed as he slowly slipped on his pair of jogging bottoms,the bathroom light shining through the door which was shinning write on Louis' face making him whimsies and thrash a little.It was 7am and normally Zayn would still be conked out in bed with drool running down the side of his jaw and onto his cheek,but not today,today he has many things to do,things he hasn't been able to do as he's wither woken up too late or Louis was awake.One of the things that he needed to do was look at Louis' file,it had been nearly two weeks since Zayn introduced the rules do Louis,and nearly a month since Louis was purchased,and yet things had only improved slightly.

The kitten hybrid still flinched at everything whether it be from a simple glass flaking to the door shattering,the door bell ringing or if Jean and Kat started arguing in the kitchen,Louis flinched at everything.He still didn't like to be touched,he still hated it when Zayn raised his voice when he was watching a television show and he still only slept at the left hand corner of the king sized Bed he shared with Zayn.It wasn't as if he'd take up much room if he slept beside Zayn,the kitten hybrid was so small that if was possible,Zayn would carry him around in his pocket.Louis was very fond of Zayn,and same goes for Zayn towards Louis,you couldn't not be fond of Louis,the small hybrid found everything so interesting and he was just so innocent that it was unbelievable.

He really didn't want Louis to wake up,mainly because it was way too early for him to be awake and he would be very cranky which would result to him getting punished which neither wanted,another reason Zayn would the able to focus with with the hybrid catering away to himself as he watched TV.So the minute he saw Louis move he was quick to scratching behind the hybrids ear to send him off to sleep again."Sweep,"Was all Louis mumbled with a small squeaky yawn making Zayn smile as he shifted Louis a little so he wansmt close to the edge but was lying in the middle of the bed in white briefs and a sweater that clearly belonged to Zayn.

"Yes,You can continue to sleep kitten,"Zayn smiled as he moved the duvet so it was wrapped around Louis like a cocoon.The kitten hybrid nodded his head sleepy before his head kind of dropped to the side and he was off to sleep again,just like a light.Louis was able to sleep anywhere,in any position,at any time which Zayn was interested by,Louis slept in all sorts of a weird angles,from one arm stretched up wards and one hand on his stomach or scrunched up in a little ball.Pulling a t-shirt over his head Zayn quietly pulled on a pair of vans before grabbing his phone from its charging place and leaving the bedroom,making sure he left the door a little open to show Louis that he was still in the house and wants in complete darkness.

Zayn wasn't a picky eater,and according to what he picked up from Louis,nether was he,not that Louis ate much,he barely ate and it made the Bradford lad worry about his weight.He was sure he put on some weight since he first got him but it seemed as if he was loosing it all over again and going have to square one.No matter how hard Zayn begged Louis to eat he refused and just stuck out his bottom lip and made a motion for some milk,which Zayn couldn't complain about,he was drinking his milk which was good for his bones and teeth.Grabbing a bowl from the top Cupboard,Zayn started to prepare his bowl of Cornflakes,adding the milk first then the cereal because he had to be weird like that.

While carrying his bowl of cereal up the stairs,he tugged his phone out of his pocket the moment he felt it buzz in his jogging bottom pocket.Switching his eye contact from his phone to where he is walking into (he really doesn't want to walk into a wall at the moment and spill his precious bowl of cereal) he reads the message from Liam;