Thirty-Five

I realllllllllly didn't want to write the scene with Louis in Jays house but people want it and i dunno so i kinda wrote a small bit but i cut it off and ended up not doing it- sorrrrrrry

Get me to 1K comments guys?

Remember guys I have a new Zouis Fanfic that I will hopefully be starting in September out now called; How Zayn Malik Killed Me is you wanna check it out?

Enjoy :)

#GiveLouisBackToZayn

#WeMissZouis

#WhereisLouis

"Well you can't say that the fans don't like Louis no more,I mean they miss him as much as we do."Harry turns his phone to show a livid Zayn who is throwing clothes and shoes all around his walk in wardrobe in search for that godamn file with those medical notes and documents.Zayn just hums with a nod of his head,not even bothering to look over at Harrys phone that shows the number of different tweets and trends that have to do with Louis and him being reunited with Zayn and the rest of the boys.

Everyone knew that Louis was taken away from Zayn,there was so many devastated and confused fans watching as Louis left in the arms of another man and lady who they had never seen before.It was heart breaking for fans to see Zayn break down and cry in front of them,they had to cancel that rest of the book signing to take Zayn home to try and calm him down.No one had seen or heard from Zayn since that day,it was the same with Louis and Everytime they did see Niall,Harry or Liam neither of them had a happy face.

Even the fans were missing Louis

"Have you read some of these?They are actually pretty cute,"Harry cooes to try and distract himself from the sadness of not having Louis bouncing around the place,laughing and shouting at the top of his lungs to try and get everyone's attention just for something minor.Gasping,Harry ducked as a flying shoe nearly hit his head,pouting when he stands back up and looks as to where the shoe has landed on the ground.

"Look,are you going to help me look for this or not?"Zayn growls a little angry but more upset,in a defending stance as he stares Harry down who nods his head on trying to help Zayn find the documents.Liam had went to the otherside of the house to search through cabinets and drawers in search for what they were all looking for,while Niall continued to mope around the living room and watch television as he hugged Louis' lamb to his chest.

They had forced Zayn into the shower (Liam nearly threatening to actually scrub him down himself if he didn't compromise) and he was now squeaky clean and smelling like strawberries (Which Niall cried at and shouted at Zayn not to use Louis' shampoo).He rolled his eyes whenever he came back out of the bathroom to see that Harry had left him out clothes on the bed to dress into.Nevertheless he pulled on the black skinny jeans and graphic tee and styled his hair so that it was resting just like Matt Healys.

"Zayn!"Zayn pushes Harry out of the way when he hears Liams desperate and anxious yell,The curly haired man falling backwards into a pile of Louis' sweaters so he actually counts himself lucky for falling into them.The Bradford man is speed walking out of the room,colliding chests with Liam who was too busy looking in every room for Zayn,his mobile phone in his hand.Zayn stumbled backwards, a serious expression on his face as to say 'What?Have you found it?'

"I thought you were looking for the fûcking file not chit chat on the phone!"Zayn shouts in anger when he spots the phone in Liams hand.

"Calm down,I'm on the phone with Quentin and he says that he has a copy of the last ultrasound that Louis had took and also a copy of the form you signed to prove through DNA that those babies are yours."Liam has a large smile on his face when he sees Zayns lips twitch into a small half smile at the words.He can feel a weigh be later off of his chest at the grateful news and he seriously just wants to kiss Liam as a thank you.