Nineteen

I know,this is late,but I have a reason okay?

Not gonna say thou heh

So today while in Phys Ed,I went to sit on the bench,I slipped off the back of it and hit my head off of the door behind it making me fall to the floor,of course I brushed it off even is everyone was laughing at me.So when I was on the bus this ginger guy named James (I don't hate gingers in case you're about to say BC my niece and nephew are ginger) turned around and said 'I head you fell today in phys ed' and of course I was like 'Yeah,so?' And his reply was 'Well exactly that time you fell I felt an earthquake happen'

Long story short I think I broke his knee

And I might've went downhill again

So I'm sorry if this is crappy,I really am

Photo-This photo makes me smile☺️

*nonedited

Enjoy :)

"Snow!Snow!Snow!"Louis gasped,clawing at the bedroom window as he peered out the steamed up window,the coldness of the glass making his face and small hands cold but he didn't care,it was snowing outside!Oh his birthday!So of course he was going to be excited and not care if he was breaking a number of rules as he pressed his face and hands to the window as much as he could as if he pushed Into the glass hard enough he'll end up outside in the snow.It was possibly one of the best ways to wake up,all snuggled up under the blankets and pillows that Zayn had him covered and laid on,his large jumper going to his knees and fluffy knee so is up his knees,just to wake up the sight of the white wonder of snow.

He loved snow,it seemed to always show on his birthday and when he was living with his mummy she use to let him go out in the snow all of the time,making snow angels and then making snowmen before directing him with a beanie and a scarf (Louis had a lot of beanies).Then he'd always come back inside when his mummy called him in and she'd change the layers of clothing he was wearing,give him a mug of Hot chocolate with marshmallows and then snuggle him in under his blankets in the livingroom beside the fire.That all slipped out of his grasp the moment he was sold,he wants treated like a usual human,he didn't have birthdays no more and wasn't allowed outside to oaky in the snow (not like he wanted to with the areas he was living in).

But now he had a chance

Running over to the lump on the bed that was Zayn,with his cheeks and nose red from the coldness of the grasp and his hair a mess from just being woke up,Louis punched on top of Zayn,his thighs on either side of Zayns hips."Zaynie!Zayine!Wake up!"He started to shout,bouncing up and down,his hands on Zayns chest as he did so,Zayn jerking up as Louis' bounced.He was such a heavy sleeper,and a dead weight at that.Zayn looked so sexy when he was sleeping,with his bed hair and perfect face,from his sharp jaw line to the stubble that grew there.The kitten hybrid really liked Zayns face,and his body (what he saw of it) and those Tattoo,GOD they were a sin to Louis' innocent eyes.Louis' kitten ears were perked up on his head and his tail was moving excitedly behind him,swishing and swaying without a care as Louis continued to bounce ontop of Zayn,not noticing how inappropriate he looked.

"Louis,calm down,"Zayn groaned moving his head to the side and then so his nose was pointed up to the ceiling.He placed one hand on Louis' hip to calm down the bouncing as his butt was VERY close to where his dick was (and he really didn't want to be supporting a bonner this early in the morning) and his other arm swinging over his eyes to block out the winter sun that was shining through the window.He didn't know what time it was,neither did Louis to be honest as he didn't know how to tell the time,so he just wanted to sleep regardless of what day it was and if it was snowing or not.

And then there was Louis' birthday which he completely forgot about

"It snowing!Zayine!Wake up!"The kitten hybrid gasped leaning in and nuzzling his face against the raven haired boys neck,his hair tickling Zayns chin as Louis nuzzled his face into his neck.He occasionally started to kitten lick at Zayns neck with his rough kitten tongue growing impatient that His owner wasn't waking up when something important was happening outside.Louis' bum was now up In the air as he kitten licked at Zayns neck making Zayn chuckle and rub at his eyes,playing his hands on Louis' bum that was up in the air making the kitten boy squeak.

"Okay!Okay,I'm up!"Zayn chuckled,starting to sit up right as he squeezed Louis' perky bum making the smaller jump and giggle,removing his face from Zayns neck and looking into his golden brown eyes.Zayn loved this,his kitten all close and personal with him,and the thing that he loved the most was that he was gaining weight again,it wasn't a lot but he was no longer dangerously skinny but he was still very small so they had to shop for him in the smaller section of the hybrid store they got his clothes out of.His eyes,oh those eyes that Zayn loved so much,were so bright and playful now,no longer those dull scared eyes that they use to be.He was still jumpy and still Flinched at certain things and also still slept at the end of the bed (although his he was moving his way up),but he was doing great and Zayn was proud.

"Snow!Outside!"Louis continued to squeak,a smile on his cute face and his ears peeking up from under his mess of Hazel hair that was all over the place,making Louis look like some type of very cute Hedgehog (even if he was a kitten hybrid).Zayn flinched at the loud nose.

"I hear ya' Lou,"He chuckled placing a soft kiss to Louis' cute button nose making him blush and squeak again,a lot more high pitched than last time."Now if you want to go out in the snow you better get yourself dressed out of your sleepwear,"He told the now 18 year old teen who nodded his head quickly and jumped off of The Bradford lad in an instant and dashed towards the walk in wardrobe.Zayn chuckled in amusement at the kitten Hybrid and made his own moves to get up from bed,feeling incredibly warm with the heating that he was forced to put on by everyone (Including Louis,Kat and Jean who were always in the house).He shuffled across the room and into the ensuite,doing his usual morning business before walking out and into the wardrobe seeing Louis attempting to put on a sweater the wrong way."Need help,love?"He asked Louis who just nodded his best under his sweater,his tail wrapped around his legs in embarrassment.

After helping the hybrid with his sweater,bright pink jeans,another sweater,a jacket (that belonged to Zayn) and his new boots,Zayn finally worked on getting himself dressed into something similar (minus the bright pink jeans)."Now,we need to cover up your ears with this beanie okay?To keep them warm,"he told Louis had to slipped the bright pink beanie onto Louis' head of Hazel hair that was still messy (he had forced the hybrid to pee and brush his teeth before helping him get changed),"And this scarf,"he wrapped the scarf around his neck before stuffing it into the smallers jacket,"and last of all these mittens to keep your small wittle hands warm,"Zayn cooed pressing a kiss to Louis' heated cheek before stepping back and admiring Louis' all bundled up in warm clothing.

Today was going to be a fun day

HI

yeah I know,this is short and pretty pointless but I want this book to be longer so I'm making each day like 2-3 chapters long?

Is that alright with you guys?

So how was this?

I thought this was cute

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW

Peace ✌🏼️

~Marie