Thirteen

This is a long ass chapter

Hope this chapter is alright with yous :)

I wrote this all in one day so yay

Photo-That was a good day

*nonedited

Enjoy :)

"What do you mean you Fucking lost him?!How the fuck do you lose a hybrid!"Zayn shouted,his hands balled up into fists,his jaw clenched and his posture ready to kill anyone that isn't willing to explain why Louis isn't sitting in his place on the sofa like he was minutes prier before Zayn entered the music booth.They have been in the studio for a number of hours now and all of the boys were tired,cranky and hungry,all of them just wanted to get out of the stuffy room and get some fresh air which wasn't possible due to the fact they have to monitor eachothers vocals and discuss what they should change and what to add.

Zayn was trying to hold off going into the music booth,he was trying his best to make sure that they forgot about his turn and postpone his turn another time,but that wasn't the case with Liam around who was constantly nagging him to go into the booth with a reassuring smile that said 'Louis will be fine,stop being a worry wart'.Louis was clingy the minute that the two walked into the studio,he wouldn't let go of Zayns hand when they entered and remained on his owners lap whenever they were on the sofa or Zayn was sitting up close to the decks as he watched his band mates sing.So when Zayn had to leave the small kitten hybrid was terrified to be alone,well he wants alone,Niall,Harry and Liam were there but he was still alone in his mind because Zayn wasn't there.

What made things worse,Niall wouldn't stop moving towards him,with a smile on his lips and in his eyes and it was freaking Louis out.He was petrified of Dog and Dog hybrids,and with Niall being a dog hybrid he should be able to sense Louis' fear,but no,he continues to pester Louis by sniffing and licking and even by looking at Louis as if he was a chew toy.No matter what Liam and Harry both did to try and calm him,All Louis wanted was Zayn and by the looks of it it looked like Zayn had left him in the hands of Liam,Harry and Niall and he didn't want that.

"Zayn calm down,"Harry sighed putting up his hands in a form of defeat and defence so hat Zayn couldn't break his nose.He knew that it was part of his job to make sure that Louis was safe and wasn't misbehaving,but when you have your own hyperactive hybrid to look after you kind of get distracted and make sure that your own hybrid doesn't eat the whole catering table.He was scared when Zayn was angry,hell everyone was scared when Zayn was angry,it was a sort of anger where everyone leaves and comes back the following morning with a cake with the words 'We love you,don't hit us' written in icing ontop of it.

"Calm down?You're asking me to calm down?"Zayn growled,yeah he was ahey but he was also incredibly worried as to where Louis had Escaped too,he was hoping not that far and that no one has spotted the hybrid yet because only a handful knew about Zayn adopting a hybrid,or well did,it was probably the latest trend on Twitter by now."I'll calm down when you tell me where Louis is!"He shouted making Niall whimper and for Harry to take a step back from Zayn.

"Zayn honestly,wherever he currently is in this building I'm sure he is fine,what's the worst thing that could happen?"Liam sighed as he quickly extracted his hand from where he was currently feeding Niall an apple,he didn't want to lose his fingers after all.Okay yes there was a lot of different things that could go terribly wrong with Louis out in the building,but hopefully none of that would happen."Stop giving me that look,okay okay,we'll go find him and stop the recording for a brief 10 minutes,"Liam sighed wiping down his hands on his jeans,and before he could do anything else Zayn,Harry and Niall were already out the door.

Zayns heartbeat was racing,he knew that he shouldn't have took Louis this morning,he knew that he should've left the hybrid in bed asleep and just let him spend the day with Kat and Jean again,but he didn't,instead he listened to his dumbass bestfriend and took him to the studio with him.He knew that it was selfish to leave the hybrid cooped up in the house,but he just wanted him to be safe,and now he has disappeared,how he did was surprising but he did."Ryan,have you seen Louis,the kitten hybrid I came in with?"Zayn asked one of the bands guards that was standing at the front desk of the recording studio building,drinking coffee out of paper cup.

"Louis?Um,yes I think so,he looked upset and was trying his best to avoid touching anyone,"He said after a minute of thinking,it wasn't that long ago but he was busy talking to this lady when he saw him from the corner of his eye.

"Yes,that'll be him,what direction did he go?"The Bradford lad asked franticly as Ryan thinks and points in a certain direction earning a nod and a thank you from Zayn before he sprinted that direction.It wasn't as crowded as Zayn thought it was,most of the morning sessions had already left,leaving most of the studios open for ones that needed extra during lunch hours.It would be easy for Zayn to find him,well it should be."Louis?Where are you Love?"He called followed by a distressed sigh as he slumped against the wall beside a storage room door.

"M-Mr Z-Zayn?"He heard Louis voice whimper,some shuffling following before a small scream type noise which made Zayn jump and rush to open the storage room door where he has heard the whimper and scream.His heart rate eased a little at the sight of Louis on the floor,safe from harm or from any type of teenager that could've harmed him.His cheeks were damp and red and his tail was wrapped around his middle like it normally was.In an instant Louis was up onto his feet and into Zayns arms the moment that he spotted his owner,making sure that his tail wrapped around Zayns waist as he hugged him so he could stay close to him."L-Louis sowwy,went E-ex-plor-ing,"

"You went exploring,Hmm?"Zayn couldn't stay mad at Louis for wondering off when he had such a cute voice and way of speaking."You should've waited boo,you gave me and the boys quite a fright,"Zayn frowned a little as he ran his hands up and down Louis' back which made him arch his back Into the touch with a purr.

"Will not hit Louis?"Louis asked in a low voice as he buried his face into Zayns shoulder as Zayn continued to stroke Louis,moving his hands to pet at Louis' kitten ears that were now perked up.He kissed behind his left ear which made it twitch,earning a giggle to escape Louis' lips.

"No,I'll never hit you Louis,ever,"Zayn sighed,he was still upset that the fact that Louis was still scared of Zayn,it wasn't as much as it was,but he knew that he was still scared.He was still scared that Zayn would change his mind and sell him off just like his past owners or maybe use and violate the boys innocences.He never would do anything to harm his kitten,he loved his kitten to much to do anything to harm him.

HELLLLLLLO

HAPPY ST.PATRICKS DAY EVERYONE 🍀

Any who!!

This was a quick update for me for this book heheh

So how was it?

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW

Peace ✌️

~Marie

COMMENT PLEASE LOVE YAS