Seventeen

Writers block in a pain in the ass

Sorry for this crappy chapter

Hurt my wrist so hard for me to type

Photo-Badasssssss

*nonedited

Enjoy :)

"Be nice,"Harry sternly told Niall who was lying on the ground,relaxing on the carpet and he yawned lazily,turning from his back onto his stomach,his elbows up and his head in his hands as he watched Harry walk around the sofa and place himself onto the sofa white couch.It was a Friday,and it was decided that The trio should invite Zayn and Louis over for a dinner and movie,They had always been at Zayns house and never had Louis set foot in their house,so they thought it would a good idea.That and Zayn,Harry and Liam all really wanted Niall and Louis to start getting along,they needed Louis to get over his phobia and they were going to try and help him,gradually.

"I am nice,I'm always nice,who told you I'm not nice?"Niall questioned sitting up a little more from where he was lying,feeling slightly offended that someone said that he wasn't nice.He was more than nice,he was the nicest human being on the earth as far as he knew,and what Harry and Liam told him anyway.He never was mean or rude,he always made sure to make everyone feel right at home and didn't make them feel uncomfortable,yes he got into their private space sometimes but that's only the dog side of him seeking out,wanting to be all up close and personal.When he saw someone shy he made it is mission to make them feel open and okay around him,he just wanted to okay and be nice,nothing more than that.

Harry chuckled,Shaking his head at the puppy hybrid on the floor that looks offended at Harrys choice of words,he didn't mean by 'Be Nice' as in he had to be nice because he normally wasn't,he meant it as 'Don't overwhelm Louis' type of way.Zayn had told both himself and Liam what was down on the file that he read,everything from the phobias,his Weight (that was dangerously low) and of course the fact that the kitten hybrid could get pregnant.Zayn had also mentioned to the guys that Louis had been drugged and raped many times so for him and Louis to have sex was probably very unlikely at the moment (even if Zayn had a high sex drive)."I mean,don't be all jumpy when Louis comes in,the poor kitten is scared of you Ni,"He told Niall calmly,frowning a little as he thought back to the first encounter that Louis and Niall had,Louis was so small and skinny and was shaking in fear when he noticed Nialls ears.

"Scared?Oh me?How?I can't scare a bunny if I tried,"Niall pouted,his tail stopping its wagging as he looked at Harry who sighed and patted his lap for a Niall to sit on.Liam was currently fussing over cooking and preparing in the kitchen,or well finishing off Harrys cooking,Harry mainly did the Cooking with the help of Niall sometimes (even if he set the stove on fire before).Liam decided on doing everything,after shooing Harry out of the Kitchen so he could get dressed,Harry was the only one that was able to get through Niall about the hybrid being hyper,no one was able to take Liam seriously.Niall was quick to scrambling to his fete and rushing over,placing himself on Harrys lap,his face nosing at Harrys neck.

"Not everyone has had the good life you've had Ni,Louis has had an awful past,"Harry sighed wrapping his arms around Niall and kissing the top of the fake blondes head making Nialls small puppy tail to wag happily at the affection.He felt so so bad for Louos and the last that he had,he was just happy now that Zayn was able to save him entire it was too late.He was too young to go through the things he has,he was barely 18 and yet he had been drugged,raped and tested like a chew toy for nasty dogs and Dog Hybrids."Not all dogs/Dog hybrids are as lovable and playful as you are,Louis' had to encounter very mean ones,"He told Niall who lifted his head and looked at Harry with his head to the side.

"Why would some one want to hurt Louis?He's so adorable and shy,you just have to love him,"He said,his words true.He was fond of the kitten hybrid,even if he was a Cat,he was still cute and Niall just wanted to play with him.What he saw of Louis he was sweet,in photos Louis always looked so happy,but whenever he was around the kitten he was so skittish and scared that it made Niall frown.He wanted to see the Louis that was in photos and around Zayn,not the one he saw.Niall was no stranger to abuse among Hybrids,he had down a lot of research when he was younger about cases,of course there wasn't a lot since Hybrids were fairly new back then,but now it was very usual.He was one of the lucky ones,his parents loved him for who he was,they didn't beat him of name him as a freak and they didn't sell him off as some sort of sex leave either which he was grateful of.His tail and Ears were easy to hide which was a massive advantage.

Harry was about to open his mouth to tell Niall something but stopped when he heard the knocking on the door.Patting Nialls thigh,Harry moved the hybrid so he was sitting on the sofa instead just as Harry got up,"Be good,"He told him earning a nod and small smile as Harry exited the livingroom and into the front hallway,opening the front door with a smile as he saw Zayn and Louis.The hight difference between the two was adorable,it was the same between Harry and Liam with Niall,but Louis was much much smaller than Niall.The Raven haired boy was dressed in black skinny jeans and a black bottom up short sleeved shirt,while on his Left Louis was dressed in black leggings and a light green jumper,his shoes a pair of light green vans.His eyes were red-rimmed as he stayed close to Zayn."Zayn,Louis,welcome,"He lazily smiled at the pair.

"Hey Harry,"Zayn smiled,his expression before being a little too serious and mad obvious that Louis wasn't good before arriving.Harry was still shocked that Louis would misbehave,anything could set Zayn off really,but Louis sometimes slipped up and Louis didn't like to slip up."Louis,say hi to Harry,"Zayn gently pushed Louis.

"H-hi Hawwy,"He whispered which Zayn and Harry both smiled at making Louis blush a little into Zayns side.He didn't want to come here tonight,it was too cold,that and he didn't what to be anywhere near Niall.He could admit that he was acting a little mean and over dramatic,but that's what he did,Zayn didn't understand,he didn't understand what Louis went through.His fear wasn't some thing that could easily disappear and forgotten about.

"Come in,come in.Liam is preparing dinner and Niall is in the livingroom watching Television,"Harry told the pair as he stepped out of the of the door to let the two into his home,the early December Breeze making a gushing noise as he closed the door."Zayn,come join me with some Whiskey?Louis you can go join Niall?"Harry suggested looking between the two and gesturing to the direction where the livingroom was.Louis held onto Zayns hand tighter at the mention of being alone with Niall.

"Sounds like a plan,"Zayn nodded letting go of Louis' hand and pushing the boy towards the direction of the livingroom,"Go on Louis,I'll come check on you soon.Be good,okay Kitten?"He hummed patting the boys bum as Louis wrapped his tail around him.

Louis wasn't going to enjoy this evening

HIII

IM SORRY THIS IS CRAP AND SHORT AND CRAP AND UGH

THIS IS LATE SORRY

How was this?

Opinions?

Ideas?

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW

Peace ✌️

~Marie