Thirty

4 months pregnant (May)

This is a late update sorry

Photo-My cute little hedgehog

*nonedited

Enjoy :) [Smut somewhere in this because I felt the need to add SMUT BITCHES]

"One more time Louis William and you're getting a spanking,"Zayn was trying to keep his anger at bay,he was trying his hardest not to lash out and take the 4 month pregnant kitten hybrid up stairs and make him stand against a wall as he got his arse spanked With a wooden paddle.Louis had been acting up,he was constantly moody and was starting to eat the weirdest things that Jean has ever had to combine in a meal or snack.Zayn had read enough parent-To-be books about how to calm a loved one down during a mood swing and how to make sure that there comfort comes first.Even with being 4 months pregnant Louis was still a bundle of energy and refused to let Zayn come near him is he was struggling with someone,which was the reason why he was on his last warning after hissing at Zayn,bearing his sharp kitten teeth and extracting his claws (Zayn didn't even know he had them).

"One more time Louis William,"Louis mocked in his voice,moving his hand to imitate a mouth speaking.He was wearing an oversized T-shirt that belonged to Zayn,it traveled to his thighs and covered his neat and slowly growing baby bump of two.With only four months since he was carrying twins we was the same size as someone at 8 months along with a single baby.He had grown a lot of sass over the last week and Zayn had enough of it,Louis was starting to mouth of as well and at first Zayn was calm about it,blaming it on the hormones but he quickly realised that it was now just because Louis knew he would get away with it because he was pregnant.Louis wore nothing under large t-shirt since he was too warm in the house.

"That's it,upstairs,"The Bradford man firmly commanded,a hand pointing towards the stairs from where they were in the livingroom.Louis stood still,a firm look on his face with his eyes squinted trying to figure out if Zayn was messing about.He loved his ears and his tail wrapped around his naked thigh."Did I fucking stutter,Louis?Get up those stairs,Now!"He raised his voice making Louis jump and mod his head a little scared,small feet pattering on the wooden flooring and up the stairs,a hand on the railing as he scampered up the stairs so he wouldn't fall and hurt his little blobs.

Zayn sighed and ran a hand through his hair before Marching up the stairs after Louis and expecting Louis to be disobeying his orders once again,only when he opened the door he saw Louis facing the wall of the bedroom,his ears hidden and his small body shaking with small sobs.Zayns heart broke, and he took a step inside the room,closing the door behind him which made Louis' body stiffen.He took a seat on the edge of the king sized bed and spoke,"Babe,c'mere."He patted his lap making Louis turn to look towards Zayn,tear filled blue eyes staring across at him.

"Zaynie mad?"He whimpered,his Hazel tail in his hands as he ran his fingers through the soft fur and peered across at Zayn.Ever since Zayns parents came to visit Louis wanted attention,wether it be good or bad,and at times maybe it was because he was Anger and Sad over the fact that he was just Zayns 'Kitten Hybrid' and not his boyfriend and others for other personal reasons.As well as that,his moods were becoming harder two adapt with two babies (or Blobs) in his stomach that was forcing Louis to eat more food than he normally does and weirder food combinations.

"No,Zaynie isn't mad.Sit on my lap,"Zayn instructed,patting his lap again and in an instant Louis was climbing onto Zayns lap with his bum on Zayns thighs,slender arms around his neck and legs around his waist as much as possible.Louis ducked his head into the crook of Zayns neck,nosing at the dark coloured skin as he purred at the affection of having Zayns hands on his back and his tail stroked and toyed with gently."Where's my little innocent Kitten,hmm?I miss him,"Zayn pressed a kiss to Louis' hair just inbetween His kitten ears.