Fifty

This is just a filler charger and it's really shit

"So cold,"Louis shudders as he's helped out of the slick black BMW, a small hand swallowed by one of Zayns as he steps out of the car and the door is shut behind him. Louis twitches his nose as a cold gust of wind is blown his direction, once neat and styled hair looking more wind swept as ever and his extra set of kitten ears down to compress the heat from leaving his body even more so.

He's just about to look around to see where they are located, to look at his surroundings and see he most likely beautiful sites when there's a blindfold covering his eyes and he squeaks, not knowing what to do as his hands go out in front of him. His vision is cut short and he's us bike to see, fully in darkness as Zayn places his hands on the smallers shoulders, Louis jumping at the unexpected contact and flinching. Louis in darkness much like this and human contact didn't mix, so Zayn wasn't all that worried.

"Zaynie, we Playin' a game?"Louis pouts his lips in question as Zayn ties the blindfold behind Louis' head. He's sure that Niall will kill him for the mess of Louis' hair, but the Pakistani man isn't all that worried because he would just laugh at Niall and walk away because even Louis doesn't care if he gets messy, and honestly neither does Zayn. It was just the hybrids way.

"A game?"Zayn parrots and Louis nods so he smiles softly."Sure, we're playing a game."He laughs, amused by Louis' still childish and innocent ways, he never wants the teenager to grow out of that faze, he wants Louis to stay the same as ever. Even if Louis' speech has improved and he can now read and tell the time (just a little), the boy is still as innocent and none the wiser to common sense.

It had taken him all afternoon and late morning to set up this date, with help of Harry and Liam and at the end Quentin who had came out of his car running with a basket of stuff that they were missing. It took hours, and patience that Zayn had began running thin of towards the end of it when the fucking fairy lights wouldn't stay around the tree or on the bridge. Harry and Liam weren't much help either, since Harry was more occupied with peering into the car to make sure that the twin boys were still asleep and if they woke up went to change their diapers or feed them in the back of the car.

Zayn isn't even sure if he has children anymore, Jensen was basically stuck to Louis or Niall, Payton was constantly being passed between adults and Preston remained a charmer and continued to just openly accept the first pair of arms he was passed into to.

Zayn has barely been able to hold one of his children without one of his bestfriends and fiancé taking them off him because they have started to cry or because Zayn was accused of 'Hogging' baby *insert name*'

"Have you ever been to a park before?"Zayn asks dumbly guiding Louis from the parked car and towards the smooth pavement of the park that they were in. Louis can feel the difference on the soles of his feet through the flat pumps he is wearing, stumbling a light but having Zayns hands quickly on his hips to steady him.

"Yeah..."Louis' voice trails off with a shudder, not liking to remember his last experience in a park. That was the second to last time he saw his Mu-Jay, the second to last time he saw Jay. It was before he was sold to Benny and before everything bad had happened. Louis feels panic start to bubble at the pit of his stomach but before he can squeak another word there's a pair of lips pressed to his cheek calmly.

"Hey hey, Shh, no need to get upset."Zayn coos, hands pressed to either side of Louis' cheeks, pressing their noses together in a cute Eskimo kiss. He can feel the coldness of Louis' nose and he's glad that he set up that small fire pit for the pair."I'm not leaving, me leaving wouldn't be much of a date, would it?"He hums with a smile.