Forty-Five

I'm noticing that everyone is slowly distancing away from his book and it's making me sad

I go from 40 comments plus per chapter to 9 okay...

PLEASE COMMENY I LOVE COMMENTS BC I LOVE READING THEM AND FHEY MAKE ME SMILE

(SIDE NOTE: I know I do this a lot but like I have a new Ziam, Narry and Nouis book all out so go and check them out ;))

Photo- LOOK AT THAT FÛCKING FIGURE FUCK ME FUCK IM JEALOUS

ENJOY :)

Louis doesn't like this, there's strangers handling his babies and he has to be held back (literally) by Zayn and let them hold and coo at the triplets. It was bothering him, he didn't know these people well enough for him to handle his little babies, he didn't like people who he didn't know holding the humans/Hybrids that he made.

He doesn't mind that Liam,Harry,Niall or even Quentin holding the triplets but that's only because Louis knows them, and he classifies them all as his Family (I mean without them he wouldn't have a family). I mean Quentin and Niall has been just apart of Louis' pregnancy as Zayn has, Niall for one was like a second father, and Quentin was the one that actually helped Louis give birth and have been monitoring the triplets throughout the whole pregnancy.

Louis had sure to rub his scent all over the three babies, they smelt like Louis anyway (Niall had said, and also commented that it was a wonderful smell that he wouldn't mind bottled) But he did it just to make sure that they knew that they belonged to Louis and Zayn.

"Hey,"Zayn places a hand on Louis' lower back and presses a kiss to behind a a velvet kitten ear which makes it twitch."I'm keeping an eye on who is holding who, you should go take a nap."He has been noticing Louis yawning the whole time that Zayns family has been here, watching them with a hard glare.

He doesn't mind Zayns sisters, they are kind enough and welcomed Louis with warm smiles and one even going as far as going to hug him (Which Louis panicked about and ended up dodging because No touchy). There was currently Doniya, Waliyha and Safaa holding the babies, And really Even thought they weren't doing any harm to him whatsoever Louis still has to fight the urge to grab all three of them and keep them away from these strangers.

They don't smell like Zayn, and yes they may look like him, Louis still wasn't comfortable.

"No,"He says stubbornly and crosses his arms over his chest, watching as Preston fusses in Waliyhas arms. Louis won't sit down either, there is no place for him to sit down other than the floor and just because he is a hybrid and Zayns parents think that he should be treated like an animal, doesn't mean he is going to.

Holding his breath, Louis whines whenever he watches Zayns second youngest sister try and settle Preston by bouncing him up and down lightly. Preston Doesn't like that, you need to get up and walk with Preston in your arms for him to calm down. To calm Payton down you sway her side to side and to calm Jensen down your bounce him up and down lightly. Louis knows best, he is the mother after all.

"Waliyha, love, Preston doesn't like that."Zayn coos softly whenever the baby starts to brawl at his aunties actions of bouncing him in her arms. Zayns mum and dad have gone out somewhere, after the first hour of being in the house, Louis was going to claw their eyes out. He was no longer pregnant, and yeah he might still be vulnerable but he could pounce again and was willing to claw and scratch.

Trisha had insulted Louis upon arrival, Kat being behind him when opening the door to he the insult about his feline add ons and was quick to giving a snarky remark to the house guest. It carried on with how she started poking at Preston and Payton like they were going to bite, and commenting how Louis had destroyed what could've been beautiful babies with his feline ways.