One

Thank you for the votes and comments,luff yous ☺️

Photo-Based on Zayns attire 👖

ENJOY :)

By the time Louis had reawakened, he was no longer in his crunched up position but sprawled out on the wooden flooring on his tummy, a small pool of drool just under his partly open mouth.He normally slept on his Tummy, thinking in his mind that it was alot more comfortable than his back or side, as when he did sleep on his back or side his bones would ache and he'd be in pain for quite some time, and Louis hated pain.

Before he had been sold by his mother, Louis had never suffered any sort of pain whatsoever,well minus when he caught the stomach bug and he was throwing up,his throat burning from the strain as his previous meal appeared in the toilet bowl or bucket,but his mother was always there to comfort him.Louis missed his mothers cuddles when he threw up after eating something he shouldn't have,he missed his mother's soft hands run through his feathery hair-occasionally hitting his kitten ears-when he had a headache,and he missed his mother's kisses of comfort when he swatted his tail against a cupboard or fell onto it.

Now, pain was a common routine to the young Hybrid, whether he deserved it or not, and he never did deserve the beatings he received.None was gentle with Louis, they treated him as if he was a piece of meat, something to tenderise until he could take no more or had passed out from loss of blood or concoction.This was the opportunity to strip the kitten from his innocence again, and again, and again, until said person had climaxed to the max,leaving Louis naked and quivering in fear and pain.

Louis slowly got up,his whole body weight being help up by his arms as he was in a push up stance.He let out a muffled groan as he arched his back downwards which triggered his left shoulder to pop slightly out of place,the young kitten hybrid falling back into the thin Layer of fabric,face first colliding with the wooden flooring he slept on.He let out a small whimper from the unexpected fall as he pushed himself up onto his knees-that were now placed under his bum-rubbing at his now sore nose as he pouted.

"Louis William!"Louis jumped at the loud noise,jumping up onto his unprotected feet,catching himself on the wall from falling.It was a sudden reaction,something Louis always did when someone shouted his first and middle name,this was a matter of Louis doing some thing bad or was needed as his owner wouldn't use it otherwise.

He quickly padded his way towards his bedroom door,his bare feet slapping against the wooden floorboards as his Oversized sweater hung down to his knees which was overwhelming to Louis as he had nothing but a pair of Cotten undies on.

"Louis bad?"Louis whispered as he reached the archway of his owners-Marks-Kitchen,the smell of bacon,eggs and Toast surprising the hybrids nose as he sniffed around.At the smell he immediately perked his head up,his kitten ears raised as he looked at the unattended food cooking on the Stove which made Louis' curiosity run wild as he shuffled towards it,seeing Mark nowhere in sight.Just as he reached out to touch the burning hot food his hand was slapped away which earned a hiss-not to threaten but to indicate he was hurt-to seethe out between Louis' teeth as he nursed his slapped hand to his chest.

"Don't you hiss at me!"Mark shouted,appearing from behind the opened white door of the refrigerator,a word that Louis has never been able to pronounce and normally just ends up spluttering out Fridge or when he's really tired,Cold box.Louis' eyes widen at the sight of two mugs on top of the counter top,one with visible milk poured into while the other had grains of coffee.

"One for Louis?"Louis asked,pointing his index finger-on the hand that was not slapped-at the round poka dot mug that contained Milk.He stood on his tippy toes to look deeper into the mug,noticing a tea bag bobbing up and down in the milk which made Louis frown and his tail to wrap around his stomach.He wasn't too fond on Tea,unless it was a special type of tea,then he had exceptions.