Fifty-Five

The triplets are 5 months old

Been one month since 'Zayn finding out'

Niall is Four and a half months pregnant (I gotta do this to keep track or I'll get lost and confused: sorry)

Jensen giggles from where he lays on his playmat, completely oblivious to the chaos happening around him and how upset that hug other two siblings were and how stressed his Mummy and Daddy were. The five month old, blue eyed babe coos to himself at the pretty shapes and colours that are hanging above him on, there's a reflective screen in which Jensen can see his reflection and in curiosity he wonders who that is.

In the background, The hybrid twins are crying in pain, their teeth finally breaking through their gums to make an appearance and it was agonising! Quentin had went over worth the two parents that Preston and Payton would have the worst outcome when teething came along. Jennybear was having an easy sailing teething experience compared to Preston and Payton, The hybrid babies having sharper teeth due to their feline DNA.

Louis is holding Preston in his arms, pressing a kiss to the side of the babies head as he walks around with him in his arms. Preston is gnawing at the exposed skin on Louis' collar bone, The Cat Hybrid not wearing a shirt and only a pair of pyjama bottoms because he hadn't been able to change yet. Louis winces every once in awhile, feeling the sharp kitten teeth pierce through Tony's gums and nipping his skin.

"It's okay Tony,"Louis sighs, nosing Preston as he looks over at Jensen who looks content with just lying and looking up at the shapes above him. He smiles gently at his youngest, Jensen was no bother as long as he had a cooled Teething ring plopped into his mouth for him to chew on and a fresh rub of teething gel every other hour.

"Baby Girl, I know you're hurting love and I'm trying my best."Zayn wants to cry at the distress he has to face with Payton crying at the pain running through her mouth. She drools over her own teething ring that her daddy has gave her, Zayn rubbing away the drool with a soft baby cloth on,h for more drool to run down her chin.

"I don't know what else to give you, Your Mummy and I are trying our very best!"Zayn tries to cook some food, or brew some tea or something to do with a kettle because that seems to be the only thing he constantly picks up. He's tired, and so his Louis from the sleepless nights they are enduring due to Preston and Payton.

How Jensen is able to sleep through the distress of his siblings is beyond amazing

Zayn and Louis have tried Everything to help the hybrids with their growing teeth which are breathing through gums and hitting their little mouths. They've been through every home remedy to over the counter teething gels. Flicking through baby books and searching online for help online.

"I swear, I would rub your gums but last time you nearly bit my finger off, sweetheart. I need all of my fingers Y'know."Payton keeps giving her Daddy the look, the big golden brown eyes and pouty lips, always watching Zayn as he moves to make three bottles. It was a struggle and a hassle to feed three babies on a daily basis, but feeding three babies that were all teething was a massive struggle.

All three of them weren't drinking correctly because of the pain that they would be in, and with that two parents were trying to make them eat which took forever and by the time they did that three times, Louis and Zayn were both exhausted.

You really have to give parents with multiples credit

Payton and Preston manage to chew through the nipples of every bottle nip that is put into their mouths, and by the time that Zayn and Louis have gotten the Hybrids to sleep in their own cribs, There still is Jensen to feed and put down for a nap.