Forty

Sooooooooo if you DID NOT read the NOUIS SMUT one-shot that I have in my ONE-SHOT BOOK then you actually did miss the important scene that I have now added to the whole fanfiction.

At first the NOUIS smut was just a Drabble in my one-shot book that people wanted but now I've actually added it into the fanfic and if you wish you can go back and now read it which is labeled 'EXTRA CHAPTER' between chapter twenty-Three And twenty-four.

Photo-Why you gotta be so hawt?!

Enjoy :)

"Good morning sleepy head,"Louis giggles from the kitchen counter,swinging his legs from where he is sitting on a high stool and watching as Niall drags his heavy and still half sleeping body into the kitchen.His eyes are stiff and bloodshot from crying,he can feel the dry tears over his smooth cheeks and he just feels like pure and utter shit right now.He wishes that he could just crawl under a load of blankets and burry himself there,never talk to anyone or thinking ever again.

Niall barely acknowledges that Louis is sitting at the counter,or that he was being spoken to until he bumps into a wall and hears Louis' laughs.Niall can't help but smile even just a little at how happy Louis sounds,the kitten hybrid was just so cheery all of the time and his laugh and smile was contagious.

He notices that Jean is already here and cooking food for Louis and probably Niall too since that's how he woke up; to the smell of food cooking.He normally woke up that way,to the smell of food cooking from downstairs in the kitchen and he would wonder down the stairs and see Harry in his underwear with his hair tied in the messy bun dancing around the kitchen.Liam would be sitting at the kitchen table,watching Harry fondly while he checks his emails and everything was just perfect.

Instead Niall woke up on the sofa of Louis and Zayns with the flashbacks of last nights conversation still fresh in his head.

"Morning Niall,Fry up like usual?"Jean asks after he plates some pancakes onto a plate for Louis,setting the pan in the sink before he adds the cut up pieces of strawberries over the top layer with some whip cream just the way that Louis likes it.He sets the plate on the counter in front of Louis and the kitten hybrid squeals with a small smile,thanking Jean as the man sprinkles icing sugar into it.

"Just a bacon and egg soda today,Jean."Niall yawns and slips into the stool beside Louis,pressing a kiss to the hybrid temple before leaning on the counter in fatigue.The French man nods his head and turns to get the bacon out of the fridge so he can start them up then move onto the eggs."Where's Z?Still in bed?"he asks and looks around the room to notice that the raven haired man isn't around.

"Nu-uh,woke me up at 8 when leaving.Dunno where 'ough."Louis mumbles as Niall cuts up his pancakes for him since no one trusts Louis with a knife still.Louis was still tired,but since waking up when Zayn was leaving the house at 8 he hasn't been able to go back to sleep and has been watching morning cartoons all morning until he heard Jeans car pull into the garage.

Niall just nods his head and sets the knife onto the kitchen counter on his side,giving Louis the fork to use to eat his breakfast with.He thanks Jean with a small smile wherever his plate of food is set in front of him.

"So why was your pale ass sleeping on the sofa with Lou?"Jean asks as he leans against the counter,a mug of coffee in his hands and takes some sips from his mug.He had listened to Louis talk nonstop about Niall sleeping over and how Louis was happy that he was since Niall was able to cuddle him to sleep on the sofa.Jean enjoyed listening to Louis talk away to him about minor things that excited him while he worked,it beat being by himself.