Fifty-Nine

Photo- Louis' outfit

Kind of a boing chapter until you get to the end (; *wink wonk*

Btw like really terrible cringe worthy smut so if you want to save yourself don't read after the '~~~\0/~~/\~~'

Zayn wakes up with his arms circled around Louis and the kitten hybrid having his face pressed to the skin of Zayns chest, sound asleep and letting our little puffs of air. Louis' hazel tail is curled around Zayns naked waist to keep them close together and preventing Zayn from moving in the night or getting up for a pee like he desperately needs to right now.

Zayn had ordered room services for the two to of them the second that they got into the their room and settled. It was a quiet evening, Both of them being tired from the events of that day and from the lack of sleep that they've been getting because of the triplets and their new idea of waking up at 2am crying for their parents for late night cuddles in Louis and Zayns bed.

Zayn lets his lips linger against Louis' forehead, his golden brown eyes remaining closed."I love you so much,"He whispers, vogue sounding way louder in the quiet room with the light from the sun seeking through the curtains that were lazily drawn to a close."My beautiful fiancé."He adds, voice still soft and low so that he doesn't wake up Louis because he deserves his sleep, he worked hard as a mother and it shown how good of one that he was.

Due to this being a short notice weekend holiday, Zayn spends part of the morning searching for things to do in Paris, booking trips and restaurant reservations for places that he knew were good and that he and Louis would both be killing to eat at. He runs his fingers through Louis' soft hair at some point whenever he whines in his sleep, shushing him back to sleep gently.

Zayn Malik and Hybrid spotted in Paris not even 3 hours after One Directions last concert!

Not even 3 hours after the world famous boy band, One Direction, ended their last concert until their extended break, Member Zayn Malik and his hybrid Louis Tomlinson were spotted in Paris Airport. Reports from our insiders have said that there is a strain on the relationship between the two since the arrival of their triplets; Preston, Payton and Jensen Malik.

"Zayn and Louis have been distant from one another for some time now, a rumour being that Said Hybrid had been caught sleeping with someone else! Zayn is trying to patch up things between them and with the band going on hiatus and Malik starting his own solo career the stress between the two cannot go a miss!"Says our insider.

Is this Paris Trip a way to bring the love back into their relationship? Or is Zayn going to throw Louis away?

"What the fuck is this bullshit?"Zayn growls as he glares at the news article on his mobile. His arms tighten around Louis as he continues to read the article, noticing how loud he spoke his words as Louis had now woken up.

"Zaynie?"Louis whimpers, voice laced with sleep as he shuffles closer to Zayn. He lets his eyes flutter open slowly, spotting the angry tension in his owners face and body."You okay?"He asks gently, a small hand coming up blindly to pat at Zayns stubbly jaw. Zayn is tearing his eyes away from his mobile, looking down at Louis with a right smile.

"Hey kitten,"Zayn strains out, dropping his phone behind Louis it sliding down the pillow and onto the mattress. The covers had been kicked off during the night due to the heat, both Louis and Zayn sleeping in just their underwear as they were both too lazy to change after their shower the night before."I'm fine, yeah. Just people on the Internet making me angry."He grumbles, rubbing his thumb over Louis' bottom lip.

Louis frowns, uncurling his tail from around Zayns waist and throwing one leg around his waist instead, pushing Zayn onto his back and moving so that he was straddling the olde man. Zayn is surprised at the action, wide golden brown eyes looking at Louis who flutters his eyelashes."What Can I do to help?"He asks, small hands rested on a tone chest."To help you feel better?"