Forty-Two

"How is he?How are they?"Harry is running into the hospital room, a scream of terror escaping his lips before he is running back out of the room and slamming the door closed, hearing all of the distressed screams from Louis and the angry shouts from both Quentin and the father of the babies.Harry covers his eyes with his large hands and shakes his head trying to get rid of the imagine that he just witnessed, seriously hoping that what he saw won't scar his memory.

"We told you not to run into the room,"Liam scolds as soon as he and Niall have caught up to the curly haired man who is as pale as ever and hiding behind his hands like a little kid playing a game of hide and seek.Niall coos at his taller boyfriend and cradles him into his arms whenever he is in distance, petting at his wild chocolate brown curls lovingly and he kisses the crown of his head.

"What I saw will never Erase from my memory,"Harry whimpers pathetically as they go to sit down in the hospital chairs,Niall to Harrys right and still hugging him at an angle and Liam on Harrys left who just rolls his eyes at how pathetic Harry is being.No matter how much he loves Harry, he was a total idiot at times; a beautiful Idiot at that who doesn't think before running into a hospital room where a hybrid is giving birth to triplets.Zayn was sure going to kill Harry whenever he gets out in that hallway.

"My poor hazzabear,"

"Oh stop coddling him, he's just being a drama queen,"Liam huffs and then groans whenever he spots a flashing of light from down the hall, obvious that the paparazzi have either found out that Louis has went into labour and someone got into the hospital or there's a crazed fan with a camera.Either one is highly dangerous and Liam just wants to scream for them all to fück off and let Louis be because the poor kitten hybrid is giving birth right now and it's truly terrible for him.

"Is Louis In child birth?How many children is he having?Have Zayn and him picked the names yet?"There's a bombardment of questions flown the trios way as they all stand up from their seats, chairs scraping against tilled floor of the hospital.Niall is wearing a snapback and is already sorta guarding the door of the hospital room like the dog that he is, Liam and Harry with their hands up to stop the two teenage girls that have spotted them to come any closer.

"No comment,"Liam answers, Looking to his side just hoping that paddy or Paul will come out of lift and get these teenagers away from them so that they will leave Louis alone.They have their phones out ready for photos and Liam sighs deeply."If We take photos with you girls, will you leave this area of the hospital and stop with the questions?"He asks hopefully, as the two teenage girls nod their heads excitedly with large smiles on their faces.

"Okay, Away from the room."Harry coaxes and leaves Niall be to guard the door of the hospital room that Louis is in, his sensitive dog hearing catching every piece of sound coming from the other side of the door and it was really hurt him to hear his best friend in so much pain. Louis can't take pain good, and child birth must be agony for him.

"Is it true that Louis' babies may not be Zayns?"There's a shout from Down the hall and Niall is already letting that unnoticeable growl escape his lips. How dare people think like that, Louis is an Innocent kitten hybrid who has never had unprotected sex with anyone outside of his heat. Zayn was the only person to have sex with him while in his heat, and yeah Niall fucked him too it that was weeks after his heat and he wore a condom. No one was going to know about that, it was Niall and Louis' little secret.

Niall is about to bite back at the nosey reporter that has somehow managed to sneak onto the hospital floor when the door he was beside is opening and Zayn is walking out, exhausted looking but a wide smile on his face, it quickly fading whenever he spots the reporter with. Note book and pen ready to hear anything that she can catch."What the fûck do you want?"He snaps at the reporter who takes a step back at the harsh tone in his voice."Can't you just see that I am a new father and I want to enjoy my moment without one of you scumbags ruining it?"He growls