Thirty-One

"You've called at the worse possible time,"Zayn grumbles,his voice raw and scratchy as if he had just woke up,balancing his smartphone between one ear and his shoulder as his hands worked on pleasuring Louis with his 'magical' fingers while also getting a hand job.The pleasure was all but too much for the kitten hybrid,he was a whimpering mess on the mattress with Zayn teasing him by brushing over his sweet bundle of nerves and also not giving Louis the privilege on coming without permission.It was fun and Zayn was getting his own enjoyment out of listening to Louis' moans and whines and then also How wrecked he looked.

"Is that moaning I hear?Oh god-Fuck I've called you during sex!"Liam screeched and Zayn had to hold back the chuckle that he desperately wanted to let out.He could just imagine Liam's face all scrunched up and annoyed,a flush of red in his cheeks just knowing that he was interrupting someones private and most Imamate moments.Liam and Harry were completely different during sex,I mean Harry would be glad to phone you while you were having sex with someone else-Heck he would give you a lecture on what position to be and what kinks to use.

"No,you've actually missed the sexy Pregnant Kitten Hybrid and Greek God sex,"Zayn informed him,a smile on his face at Louis' pretty moans because they honestly were the best moans."I'm actually fingering him and giving him a hand job at the moment so you're fine."He tells him,picking up his pace on moving his hand up and down swiftly.

"That doesn't help,"Liam Strains down the line wanting to crawl into a hole and die now that he knows he is interrupting even the simplest of fingering and a hand job.He has to give Zayn a medal on being able to do four things at one,the dude can mult-task very well.

"It isn't as if I haven't had a conversation with one of you guys while y'all having sex or something of the sorts,"Zayn rolls his eyes and then smirks at Louis' whimpering when he jabs at his prostate."You three fuck like Bunny rabbits,"He snorts Since it's an obvious thing that Zayn knows and Harry doesn't keep a secret.If it was up to Harry he would've posted numerous porn videos of the three of them going at it online by now,and probably done a lot of other stuff too.Liam was always the prude,he was a Virgin before meeting Harry,Niall and Zayn and quickly after a drunken night in a room alone with Harry and Niall his virginity went out of the window.

"Can we please stop talking about my sex life while you finger your pregnant Hybrid?It's making me uncomfortable,"Liam complained,followed by a strangled whimper obviously massaging his forehead with his face still red from blush.Louis let out a loud moan and gasp,coming into Zayns fist making the older smile at the generous amount that Louis squirted.

"Good Boy,Always good For Zaynie,Yeah?"Zayn cooed,the phone still balanced in between his ear and shoulder as he whipped his hands onto the bedsheets,not before Letting Louis have a taste of himself first.Throughout the whole time Zayn couldn't help but laugh at how he could picture Liams face right now as he spoke to Louis."Anyway,why did you call me In the first place?"He asks after had cleaned his hands on the covers and held his phone in his hand since his neck was getting sore.

"Oh-Um we were wondering if you and Louis wanted to come by the pool for a while?It would help with Louis' sore joints and stuff,"Liam suggested with a small smile on his face,proud with himself for thinking up something useful for the kitten hybrid.Louis wasn't all that close with Liam than what he was with Harry or Niall (Well Niall was his best friend now),he wasn't sure why,no one was sure why since Liam was a big softy and had helped Louis in numerous different occasions so it wasn't as if he was a stranger.

"Hmm,sounds like a good idea.We'll be 'round in an hour."Zayn informs him rather quickly before hanging up,dropping his phone onto the bed and starting to attack Louis' lips with his own to make up for mp it paying attention to Louis during the fingering or Hand job as promised.During stuff like this Louis liked to know he was the only thing on Zayns mind and having his lips on his was the best.He felt sad since Zayn answered a phone call during it."Sorry Baby,I didn't mean to ignore you."Zayn hummed during the kiss,Louis' small and dainty hands coming up to hold onto eitherside of Zayns head to keep the kiss attached.