Thirty-Eight

*nonedited

"You either name your first born child Niall or I will claim 'em for myself."Niall growls,nosing at the hard skin of Louis' belly from where the kitten hybrid is lying on the pillowed floor of the livingroom.Louis is sprawled out on his back in just a pair of pyjama bottoms and fluffy socks,Niall sitting on his knees to the left side of Louis and then the three other adults in the room on the sofa of recliner chair.

Zayn and Louis had invited the trio over to tell them the big news about the Surprise and extra baby that Louis will be giving birth too.To say that they were all happy for them was an understatement,there was tears and squeals of joy and of course Niall wasn't leaving Louis' side now that he knows that there's an extra little human (or hybrid who knows) in Louis' tummy.He could sense it,of course he could sense the pregnancy before everyone else but he could sense more than two life forms and now he was correct.

For once Niall was smarter than a doctor

The world is shocked and scared

"You're not Rumpelstiltskin or however say it,Niall."Liam rolls his eyes at the dog hybrid who growls at Harry whenever he tries to touch Louis' stomach.Slowly,he retreats his hand back an cradles it to his chest as if it was injured,a pained and saddened expression on his face at not being able to touch the pregnant Hybrids tummy.It was like everyone was picking on poor Harry,first he was getting pushed to the side or into walls and now he can't touch Louis u less he wants Niall to eat him.

Life sucked some major balls

"He's about the same height as him,"Zayn adds with a chuckle,Louis staring over at him with wide blue eyes to make sure that he was still in the room and hadn't left.

"Hey!I am not that small!Louis is smaller than me y'know!"Niall snaps with his cheeks puffed out in annoyance and his cheeks a Rosy red.He glared daggers at the three men who are laughing at how worked up he gets over his height and hoe he reacts whenever people pick on him over it.It is honestly very cute at times.

Louis looks over at Niall at the sound of his name,not really listening to what he was saying but he heard his name and it came from Niall so he must've complimented him.Niall was always nice to him,sweet and caring.Louis smiles up at the dog hybrid and pets his ears lovingly to make him smile.The Irish man melts into the touch and leans his head down so that Louis can continue to pet him without having to stretch his arm up too high.

"Littlest Baby call Niall."Louis smiles and nods his head as if agreeing with himself.Nialls tail wags furiously behind him in happiness and he smirks over at Zayn who is shaking his head not really wanting to name one of his children Niall since if he dies then everyone else will get jealous.

"As a middle name,It'll be something Niall Malik."Zayn sighs and jots down Niall Malik onto the note book he has in his hands and on his lap,leaving a gap to fit the first name in whenever they get back to it.They are pretty sure of the genders,They haven't been confirmed but Zayn is certain it's two boys and a girl so they want to get the names out of the way with now with the help of the trio.

The Littlest baby could be a girl for all they know

Either way he or she is gonna have Niall as a middle name

"Since Niall named half of one of the babies,can I name one?"Harry asks with a pout on his lips and wide eyed,Zayn pinching the bridge of his nose with a groan as he rolls his head backwards.He can't deal with this.

"Give me girl suggestions and if we like one of them we'll use it."The Bradford man says with a small smile even though he doesn't want to.Harry squeals in the same sort of way he did whenever Liam basically or kinda said that they should start a family with Niall.Harry loves thinking of baby names,he already had his own future baby names planned out.

"Okay,yay."Harry breaths out a wide smile,his dimples poking out at the side of his cheeks."Johanna,Scarlet,Payton,Louise,Janet,Astor,Danielle,Zara,Madeleine?"Harry calls out all in a row with one breath,leaning back in the sofa whenever he finished.

"I like Payton,"Louis chirps from the floor where Niall is coping and talking to his belly,giggling whenever he feels a kick due to Niall giving the babies in his stomach a lot of attention.There were many stretch marks over Louis' tummy from the large baby bump he was supporting.They weren't all that noticeable since Zayn had been using the oil that Quentin gave him.

"I like it too Lou,"Zayn coos with a nod of his head."Good job Harry,"a wide smile appears on Zayns lips,blowing a kiss towards Louis who catches it with a giggle and holds his hand to his heart.

"I like the sound of Payton Rosalyn for some reason,the name just popped into my mind and it very cute."Liam suggests,seeing Niall nod from down on the floor agreeing with what Liam said."Payton Rosalyn Malik,it has a ring to it."He tests the full name out on his tongue and liking the sound of it.

Zayn obviously agrees with the name because he is already jotting the name out on the line that he has underlined; Zouis Girl.

"So that's one and a half names,"Niall chuckles and kissed Louis' bare tummy."I'm thinking Jensen for baby Niall,Jensen Niall Malik sound nice."

"That's only because you're like totally obsessed with Jensen Akels,"

"Everyone is Obsessed with Jensen,okay he is the hottest and his character Dean is the most loved okay?"Niall defends his celebrity crush.He had gotten into watching supernatural after a Josh had been blabbering about it for a week and half and finally it made Niall crack and go binge watch every series until he came to the end.He was obsessed,he will admit it and may or may not read a lot of fanfiction based around it.

"True,"Zayn shrugs in defeat because even Zayn can admit that Jensen is very hot."Okay so that's two names,we need one more boy name and then that's us done!"He cheers and Louis cheers along with a small giggle followed.

"What Zaynies other name?"Louis Asks innocently as he moves to sit up with the help of Niall,arms wrapped around him from the back of him.The babies had calmed down all of their moving and kicking and were now quiet.Louis was pretty tired now and just wanted to nap with Zayns arms wrapped around him as he sang to him quietly,but at the same time he wanted and needed to stay awake to finish the third babies name.

"My middle name?"Zayn asks just to make sure,and continues whenever Louis nods with a small nod."Javadd Baby.Zain Javadd Malik is my full name."He tells Louis who nods his head again and rubs at his eyes tiredly.

"Preston Javadd Malik,"He announces after a short while making everyone look over at his with quirked eyebrows and questioning looks."Zayn and Is Babies Called Preston Javadd,Payton Rosalyn an' Jensen Niall Malik."

HEYYYYY

BABY NAMES HAVE BEEN SORTED AND IVE HAD THESE PLANNED SIMCE LIKE MAY AND I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO NAMING THEM

Baby three was only named like 2 weeks ago thou

How was this?

What is your opinion on the baby names?

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW

Peace✌🏼️

~Marie