Fifty-Three

Please, if you have any prompts you want me to add in tell me please

Zayn finding out: Part 2

I'm sorry

Louis can't breathe, he feels like he's been chained to a heavy weight and dropped into the ocean, left to drown with the sea pressure pressing down onto his chest. His chest feels tight as he tries to breathe, tries to control his crying because he hasn't stopped crying for maybe the past hour and a half and his face still hurts from being hit and his head hurts from the impact and also the uncontrollable crying.

His heart also hearts but that's a different story

The kitten hybrid can feel himself slipping from that imaginary line of 'I'm fine' and 'I'm far from stable' which means everything was backtracking right to the start again, as if someone had hit a reset button and the past year has been wiped and no progress has been made whatsoever. That would shatter Louis, he loves Zayn so very much even if Zayn may not love him back, and he loves Preston, Payton and Jensen to the moon and back.

He knows that Zayn is going to kick him out, drag him by the tail down the stairs and out the door onto the streets. Louis doesn't want that, he can't go back to being passed to new owners or picked up by random perverts and used as a punching bag and something to stick a dick in every once in awhile just because Hybrids didn't have any rights in the world. Louis doesn't want to be alone.

Zayn can't get a hold of anyone, he's scared himself with what he just did, and he's scared of the outcome of what has just happened but he's also really fûcking pissed off that Louis has had sex with Niall and that Niall let it happen. Okay, Maybe Zayn should've let Louis try and talk, to explain himself and not have Zayn yell in his face and threaten him with beatings like the prick that he was being an hour and a half ago.

"I know Love, I dunno what to do babies, Mummy and Daddy are really upset."The babies can sense their Mummy's sadness and Preston and Payton can hear the cries of Louis from one floor down due to their cat hearing. They keep whimpering each time the crying starts over again while Jensen is Confused ask what his older siblings are hearing, all he knows is that their extra set of ears keep going up and down.

No one seems to work here no more, Zayn seems to be giving everyone pay leave which they are all over the moon about. They are trying to make a life without the aid of others, Zayn is trying to learn how to cook food that won't kill anyone which is a start at life, although no matter how well Zayn will manage to cook nothing will beat Jeans cooking and he'll probably rehire him soon enough.

By the time that Zayn has managed to reach someone that either doesn't want anything to do with him (His parents) or is scared shitless of him right now (Louis). Zayn answers the phone with a sigh of relief when Katherine calls him back after he left her a series of missed phone calls and text messages that could be seen as someone is dying. Zayn explains to her what has happened in the most calm way as possible (He has to be seen as the stable parent in front of children who continue to watch his every moves) and soon enough she's coming to collect the three babies.

Katherine was great with children, she has three of her own and now in her Forties she has no problem with looking after the three children that belong to her boss and also probably her not officially adopted son.

"Please stop before you hurt yourself,"There's a voice coming from behind Zayn who stands in the kitchen trying to cut up an onion but he's failing at such a simple task and keeps slipping up and nearly losing a finger or two. He's trying to make food, Spaghetti Bolognese at that because it's Louis' favourite, Zayn really can't cut off food or even cook it.