Eighteen

HELLO

I GOT A NEW PHONE YASSS

photo-Playful Nouis 😚

Mostly Nouis Related :)

[Warning:You may die of cuteness]

Enjoy :)

"Hi Lou!"Niall smiled,jumping up from his place on the sofa,his 'Skool Sucks' sweatshirt hugging his torso snugly and his black jeans a little baggy but perfect for his legs,his brown and blonde tail wagging excitedly behind him as he started to walk towards Louis.Louis knew he was only being friendly,but the last time a dog hybrid got this close to him he ended up with getting stitches on his chin.NIall was a friendly and bubbly dog hybrid,the way that must hybrids should be,it all depended on how you grew up and what enivorment you were from.It was obvious that Niall was well loved when he was a child,the love growing stronger now that he was in a relationship with Harry and Liam that showered the puppy hybrid in plenty of love and Affection.Louis was jealous of Niall,he got to have it all,a lovable and caring family,the career of a life time,a perfect relationship and being able to be a hybrid but not treated like one.Niall was free,he was able to do what he wanted without having the constant worry f being snatched off of the streets because he had an extra set of ears and a tail.

Louis wished he was Niall,to be so carefree and lucky

With every step that Niall took forward,Louis took one back,his velvety kitten ears hidden in his feathery head of hazel hair,his tail was gently swaying behind him.He squeaked when his side hit the small side table up against the wall making a photo frame sitting on the top of he at me to wobble and start to fall.Niall was quick to rushing over and catching the frame in his hand after bending his knees in a weird angle to catch it,a small smile on his face when caught and saw Louis covering his eyes in a scared action.Not hearing the smashing sound,Louis slowly started to move his hands away from his eyes and saw Niall with the photo frame in hand."Caught it,"He smiled looking at the photo that rested in the frame of all four of them (Liam,Harry,Zayn and himself) at the start of their career before setting the frame back down."If I were you,I'd move away from 'at wall,Harry will go nuts if anything gets knocked down,"Niall told Louis kindly,stepping back a little and moving his hands to motion for the kitten hybrid to step away from the wall.

"Do not tell Zaynie,please,"Louis whispered when he did as he was told,stepping away from the wall covered in photo frames and paintings just as Niall walked back round to the white leather sofa and sat down in the swarm of pillows that there was in the corner part of the L-shaped sofa.Niall turned his body to look at Louis who seemed to be swimming in the light green sweater he wore,his shinny Hazel tail swaying behind him,Niall liked Louis' tail,he tired to touch it once but that ended with Louis nearly peeing himself.

"Of course not Bub,You did nothing wrong,"Niall smiled sweetly at the kitten hybrid who was staring at Niall with those big blue eyes,scared that Niall would go and Tell Zayn that he nearly broke a photo frame that belonged to the trio.He wouldn't be pleased,especially since it didn't belong to them and was someone else's.He was still scared that Zayn would send him back to Mark,he didn't want to be sent away,he liked Zayn way too much to leave.That was the problem,he was getting too comfortable around Zayn and the others,he was making himself feel at home and as if he belonged.He never wasted his time doing that in his other homes,he didn't feel at home in those dingy apartment complexes that smelt like beer and stale blood,but he felt at home in Zayns home.

"Louis Sowwy,"he whimpered looking around the well kept Livingroom.The trios house gave off a wonderful and homely vibe,it smelt like a mixture of Harry,Liam and Niall which was a wonderful smell to Louis' little nose.The house was a bright and warm,the complete opposite of Zayns house,well Zayn and His House if he could say that.He has never had a home before,he did once,but that was when he was a lot younger and was still in a safe hands of his mummy.He had been in so many homes across the country that it was hard keeping track,and after the second home he was in,he stopped counting them as his home.

Home is suppose to be somewhere you feel wanted

"Stop saying Sorry,you've got nothing to be sorry about Louis!"Niall laughed.the type of laugh that makes you feel happy on the inside and want to smile."Are you just gonna stand there all day or are you going to sit down?I don't take up that much room do i?I can scoot more into the couch cushions if I have to.Actually,wait,why don't you lie down,sprawl out across the sofa,it's really comfy,"Niall rambled trying his best to make Louis feel at home and comfy but forgetting not to talk to fast which could scare him off.He positioned his self so that he was lying on the sofa,looking up at Louis backwards from where he was lying and smiling,instantly causing Louis to let out a nearly inaudible giggle."You giggled!I made you giggle!"Niall gasped sitting up right,watching as Louis burst into more giggles as Nialls dog ears perked up as much as they could for two reasons,one being that sound that Louis was making and because he was so fucking happy as this was a sign that Louis was opening up.

After Louis had calmed down,Niall patted the space on the sofa beside him for Louis to sit down which he took slowly,still giggling a little making Nialls smile on his face to widen,his puppy tail behind him wagging happily.Louis' kitten ears were now perked up,making it the first time that Niall had actually seen the hybrids ears before,his tail swishing the air behind him as he sat on the sofa,his legs crossed under him.Niall isn't all that bad,Louis thought to himself,but he sure is silly.Unknowingly,Louis started to reach out a small hand to touch Nialls Brown/Blonde dog ears,he'd never really encountered another hybrid this close before,besides the ones that hurt him of course.He wanted to pet another hybrids ears,especially Nialls as they were so floppy."What on earth are you doing?"Niall laughed,noticing Louis out of the corner of his eye,more focused on the football game that was on Television.

"Can Louis Touch?"Louis whispered,pointing at Nialls ears.Niall turned his head to know what Louis was pointing at and smiled.

"My ears?"He asked which Louis nodded at,"You can,if only I can touch yours,"Niall bargained with a small smirk.He himself had never talked or interacted with Another hybrid until now.When Growing up,His parents made sure that no one found out about him being a hybrid,they didn't want him to interact with others so Louis was the first hybrid he ever really talked to and interacted with.It was weird,he'd only seen other hybrids out on the street or online,never upfront like this,nor had he ever touched on their set of ears before.Without thinking,Louis nodded his head,going straight in to touch at Nialls soft but also rough dog ears on the fake blondes head.Niall started to stroke at Louis' soft velvety Hazel ears on his head,making the young boy purr in affection and melt into the touch that Niall was giving him.

Smiling,Niall stopped and went to focus back onto the football that was on TV,feeling Louis' hands leave his ears.He felt A nose nuzzle at his hand that was lying lazily on the sofa,confused,Niall looked round to notice that it was Louis using his nose to poke at Nialls hand as a sign that he wanted the blonde to continue petting and scratching at his ears.The Irish lad obliged and was soon petting and scratching behind the boys ears again earning purrs of enjoyment and a small smile to appear on his lips.Before Niall knew it,Louis' head was in his lap and the purrs coming out of his mouth was loud enough to alert the three in the kitchen.

"I told you he'd warm up,"Liam smiled,watching along with Harry and Zayn who were cooing at the sight and taking a couple of photos and videos.All of Zayns worries soon flushed away upon seeing Louis and Niall Like that.

"They're gonna be inseparable,"

HIIIII

THIS IS PROBABLY MY FAVOURITE CHAPTER

This was just so cutesy and fluff and I think I died of cuteness

Enough about my opinions,what's yours?

Was this good,bad,alright?

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW

Peace ✌🏼️

~Marie