Thirty-Three

It's so much effort to scroll down to get this far

4 1/2 months pregnant?Yeah we'll stick with that

I've just realised that no where in this book have I mentioned that this is an MPreg like not even in the title or tags- Oh well,we got this far so no turning back now

Enjoy :)

"I really shouldn't mind,but I do,take your hands off of Louis."Zayn was in the process of taking Niall and Harrys hands off of Louis,trying to get the dog hybrid to maybe Switch seats with him so that Zayn could be in the backseat with Louis and Harry instead of being in the middle with Liam,Paddy up front driving.They were on their way to a book signing,Paddy picking up the five of them at Zayn and Louis' and Zayn not really having enough time to sit beside his hybrid since Niall made the teenager sit in the middle backseat with him on his Right and Harry on the left.

Louis loved the attention really,Harry and Niall couldn't and wouldn't let Louis out of Their sight and there was always one of the two following Louis around the place whether that be to the bathroom or to monitor Louis while he's sleeping.Although Zayn nearly(Nearly) beat the living day lights out of Harry that time that Harry had followed Louis into the bathroom when he was going to have a pee.Zayn was getting jealous,he knows that he shouldn't but when you have everyone else (because even Liam pitches in and touches Louis' tummy once in a while) and he can't even get 3 feet near his own fûcking hybrid it got a little annoying.

"Go get your own hybrid,"Harry said,rolling his eyes a little and then placing his hand on top of Louis' 4 and a half month bump.It really wasn't all that much bigger than his 4 month bump but the difference was that Louis could now feel the babies (or blobs that he continued to argue) in his tummy move around and it was honestly the best thing ever to feel.As Louis explained it was like butterflies in his tummy.

"That is my hybrid!The pregnant one carrying My babies!"Zayn argued with a roll of his eyes in annoyance."Your hybrid is the one trying to dry hump my Hybrid and claim my children,sort him out or put him on a leash."Zayn was joking of course,he knew how much Niall hated the mention of his leash even if he didn't have to wear it out of and about due to his secretive it was a use of punishment.He had one time during a pretty sour mood thrown the vacuum cleaner out of the window (somehow) and had ended up tied to a tree in the backyard for an hour until it started to rain.

"Don't be jealous because our babies are going to be Adorablou,"Niall shot back,nudging his face at Louis' prodding stomach and nuzzling at the hard surface that was covered in a thin Matthew Lush Jumper.Louis has became a fan not that long ago when Harry had left his laptop open when he visited the house and went to go for a pee,how Louis ended up on GayGod was a mystery.He had made Zayn buy him all of the merchandise that the website held,along with stuff on Amazon and websites like that.

"Please tell me he didn't just say that,"Zayn turned to Liam,begging with his eyes as Liam looked up from his phone.He had honestly learned to just roll with it,you wouldn't win when it came to a possessive dog hybrid and Harry Styles with a baby mentioned or thrown into the mix.

"Which bit?The Bit where Niall claims that his and Louis' children would have fantastic genes or the use of the word Adorablou?"Liam asks with a hint of a smug smile on his face at Zayns distress,the man groaning and rolling his head back before muttering a 'Both'.It's ridiculous just how Niall could act,or Harry in a matter with his god damn pregnancy kink.Liam needed to put both of them on chains,and lock Harrys cøck in a cage.

"Where Paul,Curly?"Louis asks Harry from where he is trailing behind,the new and comfortable light pink collar around his neck and a black lead in Zayns hand who is walking up front with Liam and Niall.Louis had his ears In his hair under his beanie to keep them extra hidden and his tail swaying behind him as he walks.