Twenty-Six

Stupid ducking wattpad wind allow me to add photos to the chapters

Asswipes

I got a penny board Yasss

#Phoebeisnumberone

I NEED GENDER SUGGESTIONS

No time to check over so #Nonedited

Enjoy :)

"Lo,calm down."Zayn couldn't help but chuckle as Louis started running around the house a little too excited,stop now and again to open the front door or peek out the window to see if Quentins car had pulled up in the drive way.It was now March,and Louis was 2 months pregnant and surprisingly and thankfully to Zayn,Louis had yet to gain any mood swings or weird ass cravings,but instead he was more hyper than usual.Well,today Louis had a reason to be hyper since today was the day that they were both going to get find out his many children where inside of Louis (since he looked a lot more than he should at 9 weeks along) and to see their first scan to add to the fridge.

Zayn had managed to get a couple of Days off the tour to spend time with Louis since he hadn't spent a lot of time with his little kitten hybrid.He was always busy with the tour,sound check,meetings,meet and greets and a lot of other things related to the band,and each and every time Louis either had to stay in the apartment that they were in or tag along.When he tagged along he normally ended up passed out on a chair or a sofa,or he was attacked by fans that had managed to get a hold of him.The poor kitten never got a break,he was always the centre of attention now when they were out in public,the paparazzo wanted to get as many photos of the hybrid freak and shout as many disrespectful and cruel words as much as they could just to capture Louis crying and then making it out as Zayn was the bad guy.

"But Zaynie!Louis wanna know,now!"Louis whined bouncing on the balls of his feet in the doorframe on the livingroom,a pout on his lips as he stared at Zayn who had an amused look upon his face.Louis hadn't sat down all day,even while Jean was trying to feed Louis some pasta and Kat had to mop the whole kitchen floor since Louis managed to drop pasta sauce everywhere he went.He was still very small,and will forever be according to Quentin and Zayns research at 2am.Zayn wasn't really complaining,he loved Louis' smallness and how he was able to fit on his lap and sleep on his chest.Before Zayn could utter a word the door bell was ringing and Louis was squealing once again,clapping his hands as his ears stood up on his head and his tail swing happily.To know that not 5 months ago Louis was crying and whimpering at every loud noise was shocking,Louis was the centre of most loud noses nowadays.

"Stay behind me,okay?"Zayn breathed out,running a hand through his Dark hair as he pressed a kiss to Louis' forehead as he nodded his head and stayed behind Zayn as he opened the from door,Louis holding onto the orders belt loop like always.It was a force of habit."Hey Quentin,come on in mate."Zayn smiled warmly,gesturing for his high school best friend to come into the house,carrying a metal brief case that contained the mini ultrasound machine and a special printer to print off sonograms.They were going to set up a mini doctors office in one of the downstairs bedrooms,instead of having the hassle of going to a proper Hospital and having the risk of being tracked down by paparazzo.

"Hi docta' Quentin!"Louis beamed,waving a small hand once Quentin was in the hallway of the house and Zayn had closed the door once again.Louis wasn't all that noticeable since he wore large clothing daily,but hence he was bare you could see the pudge that has formed,and by Zayns research (Family research also) it looked like Louis was prone to Multiples.Not that Zayn cared,the more the better really,and he was hoping to have 2 gorgeous babies with Louis' eyes and Zayns skin tone.The only two things that was scaring Zayn was the fact that one or more of the children would be born with Louis' kitten trait,either with the tail or ears or maybe both like Louis.He didn't want his babies to be labeled like Louis was,as a freak of nature and owe thing created in a lab (When really Louis' father was created in a lab and carried on the gene to Louis).Another thing was the fact that there was a lot of dangers in the world with Kitten Hybrids that were able to get pregnant.Paying top cash for those type of hybrids and if news for our that Lou was able to reproduce Zayn would have to hire a lot of body guards for his boy.

And to think,Zayn walked away with Louis free of charge

"Hello Louis,you doing alright?"It was the same time that Quentin used when he first meet Louis,soft and gentle as if he spoke to quick or to loud Louis would fall apart and break.Louis smiled and nodded his head eagerly,his hands self-consciously going to rest on his stomach as he walked behind Zayn and Quentin to the downstairs bedroom.It was pretty small,for the house that they lived in it was,with a single bed placed in the centre of the open wall,a desk (that was moved) closer to the bed and a bookshelf on the far wall.There was also a soft recliner chair and a desk chair in the room.The walls were dark red which matched the bed spread and the floor was the usual wood which was easy cleaned."Okay,Zayn can you help your kitten to get settled onto the bed please?"He asked Zayn who smiled and nodded,am,I got the kitten hybrid lie on his back on the bed and then to get comfy.The bed was a lot lower than what they used in Hospitals so it made it easier for Louis' height by harder for Quentin who had to bend down to press the wand to the kittens stomach.

"Zaynie,"Louis whispered,nudging Zayns hand and gesturing for him to come closer so he could whisper into his ear,"What Quentin doing?"He asked,staring at the Bradford man with innocent eyes and a blush scattered on his cheeks once Zayn pressed a kiss to his lips.

"He's gonna check on our baby,or babies,and see how they are.And then he's going to give us a photo and we can out it onto the fridge,"He informed Louis who nodded understandingly and went back with playing with the strings of his hoodie which he had to take off so the ultrasound could take place.His torso was no bare and let Zayn see those scars that he hated to notice that was littering the poor boys tan skin.Louis didn't mind,he payed no attention to what he looked like no more,and to say that,he was use to the scars on his Body.It was a part of him.Sure the oil that Quentin gave Zayn the first check up that he had worked,some of those scars were gone but some were too thick and deep and would remain on his skin forever.Quentin had finished up setting up the machine and printer,a warm smile on his face as he turned to the couple and held up the wand in one time and the gel in the other.

"This will give us a better picture of your baby,or babies.Being warned,it may be cold,"His blue eyes twinkled a little as he squirted the gel onto Louis' bare stomaching making the kitten hiss and grab Zayns hand.He didn't like the coldness,he was always bundled up in layers of clothing whenever in the house since Zayn never had the heating on (unless forced to).It wasn't as if he couldn't afford to,the god damn man could buy the moon and love there if he wanted to."Have you told your parents yet Zee?"Quentin asked as he tried to find the little human (or humans) in Louis' stomach,keeping an eye on the machine screen as he spoke.Louis was busy watching the way Zayns mouth moved,it was so fascinating and his voice was like honey.

"Ha,of course not.They don't agree to any of this.They found out about Louis through social media,called me up and told me I was making a mistake and-"He paused and looked at Louis who was oblivious as to what the sexy God was saying,"And that Louis a dirty creature.I hung up on them,having spoken to them since.Got a call from my sisters on my birthday though.I really don't want to find out what my parents will say when they find out I knocked a hybrid up."Zayn hated the way that his parents thought so lowly of Hybrids and his they hated them so much.They never did a thing to harm them.Louis was so sweet,and to think that his parents never gave Louis a chance.Zayn was a mummy's boy,he loved his family but he didn't like how they weren't as excepting as he was.He came from a multicultural family for fuck sake.

"That Sucks mate,maybe they'll come around when they realise they've 2 grandchildren on the way,"He smirked as he looked at Louis and Zayn,Zayns angry scowl now a grin that was stretching from ear to ear and Louis' cute smile spread on his lips.

"2 babies in Louis' tummy?!"Louis squeaked,letting out a very high pitched giggle as he looked at where Quentin was pointing too on the screen,showing him where they were.Of course they were just blobs but they were Zayn and Louis' blobs.

What the fuck happened at the last part if this chapter?😂

BUT GUYS ZOUIS IS GONNA HAVE TWINS

I was gonna make it triplets but I didn't l

And Zouis is in the bromance awards so if you having voted yet please do so

How was this?

What did you hate and what did you love?

Votecommentfollow

Peace ✌🏼️

~Marie