Twenty-Two

I forgot what month we were at,so anyway,um the end of January,Zayn is now like 24 and Louis is now at legal age (woohoo) but Zayn missed his birthday (sad face)

So your wanted Louis to go into heat,and for Zouis sexy time and honest to fuck,my smut is always so crap so I apologise and idek what happens so gah

Photo-I love this

[Warnings:The start of heat or whatever]

Enjoy :)

"Stand close to me at all times,Loop your fingers through my belt loop-Yes,good boy,"Zayn praised as Louis did as he was told,small fingers looping through the belt loop of the back of Zayns Jeans.There was a meet and greet that Zayn had to go to with the boys,and since Kat,Jean and Francis were all off work since Zayn was a nice guy and gave them it off in advance before he kemp about this Meet and Greet,He was forced to take his little kitten hybrid along with him.It had been a while since he had brought Louis out in public since the last time they went out just before Christmas Louis was being clawed at by deranged fans and the kitten hybrid was so scared.Unfortunately,today was another day that Zayn had to take photos with Fans and it was going to be hard to keep Louis away from him since most of the fans didn't like Louis for who he was and that he was with Zayn.

There wasn't any paparazzo around since this was a fan based thing and it was on private property once again,but there was a lot of cell phone cameras and normal flashing cameras around brought by fans that wanted to catch a photo of One Direction as they went in to take photos with fans that had paid or won to take photos with them.It was a charity based Meet and Greet,all of the money (which came from the fans that wanted to take a photo with the Boys) would all be going to the Rays of Sunshine Charity.Zayn just knew that this Meet and Greet wasn't going to go soothingly like he was hoping,Louis was too curious and friendly and would try and touch everything that he saw or knock down the sheeting behind.Then the fact that he always had to be at Zayns side or he'd freak out and panic thinking that Zayn had left him.

It was going to be a disaster

Louis' Hazel tail wrapped around his left leg under the baggy leg of his jogging bottoms,it hugging his backside perfectly and loosening up around the legs which gave Louis the chance to hide his tail from the outer world and to keep it warm."Keep your eyes casted down on your feet,Darling."Zayn whispered as he started to walk,Louis walking after him still holding onto his belt loop with his blue eyes looking down at his van covered feet.Zayn had learned that Louis hated to wear socks,unless it was fuzzy knee socks,then that was an acceptation,and then he also hated to wear shoes so he'd take them off as soon as he could.He just hated to wear anything on his feet at times,with past owners didn't allow him to wear shows or socks so he was use to not wearing anything on his feet.

They had managed to get in without any hassle,well apart from fans calling out insults and Louis trying to be as brave as possible and not listen to them because Zayn says that they are just jealous of how adorable and amazing that he is.Not all of the fans were mean to Louis,the mature and reasonable fans respected Zayn and his choices with whoever he will go out with,even going as far as making Fanfictions,fan art and a ship name for Zayn and Louis.

Zouis Talik

Of course Niall was probably the one behind all of the Fanfictions and Fanart since he was the biggest Zouis shipper around.

"Niall!"Louis squeaked upon seeing his new best friend,immediately letting go of Zayns belt loop and rubbing as fast as his short legs could let him towards the puppy hybrid who had his arms wide open for Louis.Louis crashed into Nialls chest making the Blonde let our an 'oof' sound and stumble back a bit by the force.Louis didn't care if he was disobeying Zayns rule of 'stay close to me' he wanted to be with his new best friend,sue him.Louis nuzzled his face into the blondes neck and purred at the welcoming smell that Niall gave off.