Four

Photo-The closest I could get to what Zayns London home looks like. (The door is white oak remember)

So yeah,BDSM is gonna happen,that all right?

*non edited

ENJOY :)

Laughter

A sound that Louis was so unfamiliar with unless it was forced or used towards him.He wasn't allowed to show any emotion other than pain when he was with his past owners,any sign of emotion was punishment and punishment was sometimes he reason for his emotion.The only time Louis heard Laughter was when he was shamed In front of his masters guests,when he did something he shouldn't have and was stripped of his dignity and was left stark naked on show.

Those were the times Louis hated to remember,he hated to remember everything from his last but it was no use,all of it was stuck in that bit of his brain that made him remember things forever.Being naked in front of guests meant two things,he was either going to be brutally beaten or gang raped but all of the men including his owner.That's when some of laughter kicked in,that sick,twisted laughter that had an after ring in your ears.

Louis was prone to showing too much emotions at unnecessary times,it wasn't the poor hybrids fault,it was just something that he did.The smallest of things could set him off,from knocking over a drink to someone jumping out and shooting 'boo!'.He found Butterflies and flowers interesting which made him happy and giddy while he hated closed spaces and the dark.When he was younger he use to get really huffy when his mother put his lamb into the wash and use to pout for the entire day until he was returned to him.He never showed his claws or hissed unless it was pain related.

This laughter though,was a laughter Louis wasn't use to,whoever was laughing seemed to be generally enjoying themselves.A laughter that was used after someone told a funny joke or when a prank was pulled on a fellow mate.It wasn't just one person,it was a cluster of people laughing and Louis was confused because why would a group of people laugh at something or someone?

Letting out a squeaky yawn,Louis turned on his place on the sofa only to have him fall off of the black leather sofa and land on the white oak hardboard flooring below.The purple blanket that was gently laid over him has now fallen and landed over the hybrids head and shoulders leaving the small kitten in complete darkness.Starting to shake,he tried to fiddle to get the blanket off but failed by rolling over again and onto his tail and into the coffee table which lead him to let out a painful mewl.

"Louis stuck!"He called out,his words muffled from the blanket covering his face.His tail was hurting as he couldn't move from his position because the blanket prevented that and he was scared that someone was going to come out of nowhere and beat him up.He didn't know where he was,he just remembered being in a car with his new owner and falling asleep.Now he was on the floor and a blanket wrapped around his head,it was already becoming a phobia to the small boy and a dangerous threat.

The laughter he had woken up to was becoming louder and nearer which Made Louis whimper because he knew they were coming his direction and that he may be in trouble for moving off the sofa and wrecking the blanket that was probably once neatly folded and untouched.Footsteps and voices were later heard,fast footsteps and hushed voices.The Doncaster boy counted three voices,one was clearly not an English accent,the other sounded very familiar and the last was very slow and deep for Louis' liking,but he wasn't complaining,he had a voice like pixie.

Shifting again In the fluffy purple blankets grasp,He knocked into the coffee Table once more which sent the voices and laughter to stop but the footsteps to continue."What was that?"He heard the familiar accent question.